SAN DIEGO 10/29

Platinum Gold

the earlier hair extensions were so messy. you could really see it when the second section started. andy should know better and provide her the highest quality. if janet can have top quality weaves..

i dont like it when stars wear weaves but i think it's charming when she wears it in a braid. so sweet :)

I first thought of the Super Bowl hair when I saw the first picture, but the side part is cool. The center part is more warrior looking, to me, though. These are fresh new extensions, but I am surprised she didn't wait for Europe to do this, as she usually changes things up in tours. Yes, she went from center part to side part in DWT, RIT, S&S, but she has been doing the side part for the second section, (aside from the Victory rolls) so now the first section gets it. I hope she changes the last section hair. I keep seeing her in a 20's bejeweled wig or a faux bob variation for that section.

I first thought of the Super Bowl hair when I saw the first picture, but the side part is cool. The center part is more warrior looking, to me, though. These are fresh new extensions, but I am surprised she didn't wait for Europe to do this, as she usually changes things up in tours. Yes, she went from center part to side part in DWT, RIT, S&S, but she has been doing the side part for the second section, (aside from the Victory rolls) so now the first section gets it. I hope she changes the last section hair. I keep seeing her in a 20's bejeweled wig or a faux bob variation for that section.

I agree

The side part is more warrior, but she looks good with both

I think she should keep the side part for the first section but have a different hairstyle for the second section.

I think she should keep the side part for the first section but have a different hairstyle for the second section.

I love the victory roll in the second section that she uses. There are times she just parted it to the side. It's all in the timing between sections, though. I noticed in the MDNA tour, she was starting to have different hairstyles for each section, but TUTR was similar to the end of LAV where the french twist comes out, and the last section where her hair comes out in LAP and for Celebration. This tour, she nailed it being able to have a new hairstyle for every section. It basically gradually goes up. First section is all down, then the second section is the victory roll, then the third section is the all to the side braid, then the last section is the bun, which has part one with the pin curls, then for MG, she unpins them. I think this is how her hair will be for future tours- each section gets a new hairstyle with a different outfit. I like that she uses extensions with her own hair, and that she doesn't use full on wigs, even though I mentioned a 20's bejeweled wig for the last section. She uses those interludes for these great changes to her advantage.

I prefer the middle part hair but she looks great either way

Me too. I like middle part hair. It reminds me of Sticky and sweet tour hair what i loved :)

Vid is really close up. She's so playful. :laugh:

Gawd that make up was really flawless.... it pays to have great skin . In the past she always says that she sweats a lot but comparing her to the dancers she is still very fresh looking. Then I think of Britney and especially Janet when doing live concerts who always makes it a point to look like they were bathe in oil dripping like sweaty pigs lol.

Gawd that make up was really flawless.... it pays to have great skin . In the past she always says that she sweats a lot but comparing her to the dancers she is still very fresh looking. Then I think of Britney and especially Janet when doing live concerts who always makes it a point to look like they were bathe in oil dripping like sweaty pigs lol.

she really is flawless if you notice the grammys when she performed l4l the make-up wasn't as good. IMO she defiantly changed make-up artists. She looks like she's 25 she's so fabulous.

She did change make up artist...I think that time has an effect on her skin/face (when she gets fillers etc...) so she needs someone who can adapt to her physical changes...she needed to switch her out and this guy is great...