SAN DIEGO 10/29

Platinum Gold

I think it got dropped during New York. I wonder why? Perhaps she didn't want to bless us too much

Yay 4 Frozen!!!! Did she sing Who's That Girl?

I think the key for Everybody was a little too high??

I wish the people in the audience had asked for another song.

The first person requested LAP and she said no cos she had done it the other night and then the next person requested Frozen.

It would've been interesting to see if she might actually have done a different song if asked...

I wish the people in the audience had asked for another song.

The first person requested LAP and she said no cos she had done it the other night and then the next person requested Frozen.

It would've been interesting to see if she might actually have done a different song if asked...

I would have screamed Angel, look of love.

I would have screamed Angel, look of love.

Her whole attitude this tour, how relaxed and giving she has been makes me think she might actually perform some old forgotten gems as long as she is in the mood and she remembers the lyrics!!

Yes she refused to do TAB and BG but I still have hope as long as people keep requesting different songs...

I told Guy's assistant that she should never have a center part as it ages her in January 2009 - and low and behold, they changed her hair for SS2 - I hoped it would never come back - but old tricks die hard - so glad they tested it off center again - she looks so much younger this way!