Los Angeles, the Forum 10/27

HarleyQuinn

The show was amazing. We had some amazing tickets and had so much fun. From beginning to end, it's just ridiculous, so perfect. She threw a guitar pick to me cause I was a complete loon and I didn't catch it! :dies: the people next me did and so I'm still mad about that but whatever! Secret and LAP were a nice surprise! My sister and I were saying on the way there that we wished she sang both of these so our mouths just dropped once secret started then I think I punched her once LAP beats started. :lol:

Eventually (at the end of the tour) we need a new thread of ALL the celebs who attended!!

Back to Katy...crazy how much of a fan she is and how cool/liberal she seems considering her family is supposedly suuper right wing Christians! lol

Damn, i made a mistake. I think i mean to say 'Secret' instead of Take A Bow. Whoops.

I got home until 3:30 AM because of car problems (busted radiator) and some dutchie affected my brain. I wanted to write it down i was still fresh. :-)

She also performed 'Love don't live here anymore' after Heartbreak City.

Damn, i made a mistake. I think i mean to say 'Secret' instead of Take A Bow. Whoops.

I got home until 3:30 AM because of car problems (busted radiator) and some dutchie affected my brain. I wanted to write it down i was still fresh. :-)

She also performed 'Love don't live here anymore' after Heartbreak City.

DUH! :lol:

It was cute that K80 called M mom. I mean they are 26 years apart. This must be the best gift from M to her EVER. Her birthday was the 25th.

I dislike Kunty Perry to death, I'd rather see either Salma Hayek, Beyoncé o anyobody else but her. But, as long as she stans for the queen it's ok

tumblr_nuz7ezUoEf1u70ed8o1_400.gif

I dislike Kunty Perry to death, I'd rather see either Salma Hayek, Beyoncé o anyobody else but her. But, as long as she stans for the queen it's ok

I don't care for any of those people, (including Katy) but I think she was picked cause she was dancing her ass off and singing along all night long. She was enjoying the concert like a normal, hardcore fan. Ashton Kutcher never moved all night long. Every time I looked back he looked exactly how he does in the picture, just straight faced and just there.

I don't care for any of those people, (including Katy) but I think she was picked cause she was dancing her ass off and singing along all night long. She was enjoying the concert like a normal, hardcore fan. Ashton Kutcher never moved all night long. Every time I looked back he looked exactly how he does in the picture, just straight faced and just there.

Ashton wished that Demi would look this good. :lol:

well KP is a good pop singer but I think and hope M likes her on a personal level cause she s not THIS artist ( in my opinion ) but maybe she s just an UnapologeticBitch that s all . They re cute 2gether

Ashton Kutcher never moved all night long. Every time I looked back he looked exactly how he does in the picture, just straight faced and just there.

I can't stand people like this at shows... especially pop shows with beats and upbeat performances. And it's usually tall straight men and I am always stuck behind them wondering why they are so damn close to the stage and I have to crane around their statue figure while I'm trying to have fun, lol.

Yay! I love this thread! So much positivity - I like seeing LAP get love. I thought ppl were sick of it. I am enjoying this tour, and this forum makes it even more fun. Thanks :-)

Guest Pud Whacker

Katy Perry was fabulous. She's gorgeous. Her skin glows. She had tremendous stage presence and everyone loved her. She looked uber glamorous.

You're jaded.

That's the end of this conversation.

Aside from my car troubles, I had an awesome time and I really hope that she taped this show.

A few more things:

I saw a quite a few guys who looked like the main characters from that Mike Judge show 'King of the Hill'. I had a couple sit next to me and the guy looked like Hank Hill except he was balding. Anywho, he 'looked' like someone who you wouldn't think would be into M. I think he was dragged there by his wife. They were waiting for the show to start and It was their first show. Once, she started the dude was so into it. I even heard him say 'Bitch get off my pole!' LOL! I just love that Madonna brings out straight men's inner queens. :p

I can't stand people like this at shows... especially pop shows with beats and upbeat performances. And it's usually tall straight men and I am always stuck behind them wondering why they are so damn close to the stage and I have to crane around their statue figure while I'm trying to have fun, lol.

Well at least hes smiling.

Maybe hes bad at dancing.

That might be why