Never a dull moment : The Brits vs The kiss

mad4mad2

That moment when she fall I will never forget. But I was so proud she acted like it didnt happen.

Theres no moment that I would erase either, though I do think the reaction of Drake realy horrible. He such an a**hole.

Very telling that even some of us diehards have already forgotten about Drakegate. In the grand scheme of things, that truly is irrelevant. I think the fact that the incident did not occur on some major TV broadcast helped with that. I wouldn't change any of it.....in fact, she looked fucking HOT that night and I actually enjoyed her little impromptu performance of HU/HN.

Very telling that even some of us diehards have already forgotten about Drakegate. In the grand scheme of things, that truly is irrelevant. I think the fact that the incident did not occur on some major TV broadcast helped with that. I wouldn't change any of it.....in fact, she looked fucking HOT that night and I actually enjoyed her little impromptu performance of HU/HN.

Agrees. I know a lot of Drake stans and they've totally forgotten about it. Still can't believe the controversy happened as he made the exact same face and expression in the Anaconda video

Also the fall looked like a Titian painting so I wouldn't erase that either

Honestly, when I first saw it I thought it was his own weird expression for being surprised and shocked. Clearly, others including Madonna saw it differently. It was an ugly face to make so I can definitely see why it was interpreted as a disgusted grimace. It's just awful to think he would welcome her to his stage just to shame her. Is he really that much of a dick??

Drake really has come out as more of a laughingstock I would say.

Twat.

I still can't bare to watch the fall but look how she has claimed it for the tour

Who else would?

Not us I hope? I don't feel like the people always critizing M are really her fans.

I had forgotten about that immature Drake douche, and all the sexist backlash garbage. It's a non-event in the end of the day.mJust wish she hadn't supported him by showing up I guess, but it's no big deal. And I'm proud of the immaculate professionalism she showed after the fall, just grateful she didn't come to harm physically.