Never a dull moment : The Brits vs The kiss

mad4mad2

2015 has been an eventful year for us Madonna fans, between the release/leak of the fabulous RH, award shows, the beginning of her amazing Tour, interviews etc. Yet we have encountered alot of negative(ignorance/haters) this year to, mainly because of the fall at the brits and the awful overreaction over a kiss gone "wrong". Which brings me to my question: If you could erase one of those two events which one would you choose?

I had to stop and think for a full thirty seconds before I could even remember what the kiss was :laugh:

So that's basically been erased already.

The fall just showed how strong she is mentally and physically, to get up and continue performing. I'm still in awe.

They were both awful, but I stopped reading or listening to any overly harsh criticism of M after the dopey kiss. I was no longer able to tolerate all the ignorant and hateful comments directed toward her from the media and online trolls.

oh i have to say the fall was horrible to see live.. like it took so long. when i saw it later it was so fast but at the time i was so shocked and scared she wouldnt get up and it was just a weird feeling. i dont think i'll forget it.

the kiss though was horrible in the way people treated her and i think she also felt embarrassed and humiliated.

The fall was terrible but I think it showed the world once again that she is MADONNA!!!

The kiss in the long run isn't even rembered, But I hate the lack of respect from this nobody so I would erase this one

The fall showed what a professional and amazing performer she is by the way she got up and continued. Most people praised and admired her. She handled it all as the amazing Superstar and person she is. As Madonna fans, we should stop worrying and caring what her haters say. I mean, they dislike her for adopting children and still being a superstar. Why give their views thoughts attention and oxygen ?

Erase the kiss, god knows what disgusting diseases she caught off of those skanks Britney and anonymous Christina kiss.Hopefully she was wearing a dental dam at the time.

The fall showed resilience and strength. Aside from the physical pain I think Madonna received a lot of empathy from the general public post fall.

The fall showed what a professional and amazing performer she is by the way she got up and continued. Most people praised and admired her. She handled it all as the amazing Superstar and person she is. As Madonna fans, we should stop worrying and caring what her haters say. I mean, they dislike her for adopting children and still being a superstar. Why give their views thoughts attention and oxygen ?

THIS !!!!

Fall showed me how actually fragile what we have in Madonna is, scared me that I could lose it one day. Hopefully not for a very very long time. Showed me that even the Queen is mortal.

Showed me how strong she is and how professional.

Love this woman

Long live the Queen!

Erase the kiss, god knows what disgusting diseases she caught off of those skanks Britney and anonymous Christina kiss.Hopefully she was wearing a dental dam at the time.

The fall showed resilience and strength. Aside from the physical pain I think Madonna received a lot of empathy from the general public post fall.

Not that kiss :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

I wouldn't erase the fall at all. I was in the O2 that evening and when she was finished everyone was chanting her name the next day everyone was talking about how much of a professional she was.

I wouldn't even erase the kiss. I would've just changed the timing to not happen a few days after GT video premiered.

The fall was an inspiring moment. I love the performance, it's one of her best.

Kissing with Drake was a typical Madonna moment. That reaction of his was unexpected and wrong. But i wouldn't erase it either.

I dont' think i would erase a single moment of Madonna career. Well, maybe that single with Britney, hahaha.

I wouldn't erase the fall at all. I was in the O2 that evening and when she was finished everyone was chanting her name the next day everyone was talking about how much of a professional she was.

I wouldn't even erase the kiss. I would've just changed the timing to not happen a few data agree GT video premiered.

I remember watching the Brits live, after the initial shock, i was truly in awe of her professionalism, she looked pissed but she got up, smiled like nothing had happened, gave a great performance, even though you could tell that she was mad about the accident...

There's a really well shot bootleg of the performance on youtube, filmed from the side, where you can tell just how much energy she put on the number, giving her best inspite of the fall.

Regarding the kiss, i loved seeing naughty Madonna back, the way she was treated by the media/drake, really showed the way women are mistreated and discriminated by women themselves...

The Brits fall was actually a triumphant moment and I think it gained her more public respect. Yes some comments were nasty and ageist but the majority of the sane people were actually defending her.

The kiss was embarrassing and eclipsed the entire Ghosttown campaign, but it's pretty much forgotten by everyone just like most of her unnecessary minor controversies.

The only thing this era to be erased is those tragic single covers :rotfl:

The fall was iconic.

The kiss, at first i thought it was the VMA kiss but it wasnt the one being referred here. I had forgotten about the thing with Fake already until i was reminded here. So yeah, shows how much "the kiss" was irrelevant