Can we discuss Queen and Trust No Bitch Though

I know I'm not reinventing the wheel discussing this, but part of me is slightly gutted that they didn't let her do the double album concept. If they did, then we would have got Queen in its all full glory and Trust No Bitch in its final form. Imagine that double, basically slaying your faves twice

Queen

Trust No Bitch

Trust No Bitch has a final version it just hasn't leaked. It was registered on one of the songwriting sites. I believe the final is produced by Dj Dahi and Blood Diamonds as Madonna instagramed a picture of them with Trust No Bitch in the hash tag. Here it is https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/513477885806784512?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

• 2 months later...

Queen is an amazing fucking song.

I listen to it constantly. It's beautifully written and produced.

I love how she reflects about her own position in current music world. It was just too beautiful to cut out from the album. Shame, really.

Queen is pretty damn cool, but I only agree on inclusion of more songs if the album was a double album (like you said).

I really like 'Trust No Bitch' as well, and would love to hear it more polished.

As it is, musically TNB sounds like a knock-off of a few tracks from Etienne de Crecy's last album ('Hashtag My Ass' comes to mind). I can see the concept behind the song; it just lacks a good execution.

As it is, musically TNB sounds like a knock-off of a few tracks from Etienne de Crecy's last album ('Hashtag My Ass' comes to mind). I can see the concept behind the song; it just lacks a good execution.

its a demo

Just listened and yes it does but TNB is sooooo much better. I love it.

I think it's a way better song than UB which I've really not grown to like much.

I know I'm not reinventing the wheel discussing this, but part of me is slightly gutted that they didn't let her do the double album concept. If they did, then we would have got Queen in its all full glory and Trust No Bitch in its final form. Imagine that double, basically slaying your faves twice

Queen

Trust No Bitch

Thanks for posting these because for some reason never heard them before! Need to listen to them carefully to see how I feel about them.

Honestly, it's been such an ongoing treat to hear so many demos and unreleased tracks throughout this era!!

I REALLY like Queen (especially the backing vocals)....shoulda/coulda/woulda been!!? TNB...I like, but definitely needed an over-haul!! All demo's IMO are pretty F-N good. I still don't get tired of hearing everything (what? like almost 50) songs from RH era!!??? God Bless The Queen!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest eroticerotic

Queen is a beautiful song but it FORCES me to think of a world without Madonna. When I listen to this song ....it feels like the sun is about to consume the earth. i don't know this song just really interrupts me. I think of global warming, I imagine everyone not talking, just staring down into their cellphones,,, forgetting how to think or react or create. sometimes i wish i could unheard this song.

Autotune Baby has always been a fav of mine. So great to hear the demo. It's a really great song too!

Guest Candy Shop

Is there a chanche for australian fans to get Rebel Heart Tour Edition? Maybe she can release Queen as bonus track... I still don't understand why she released Auto-Tune Baby and not Queen... I have the feeling whe are getting this song some way...