Why are there some people who are front row. Always. Several nights in a row?

ULIZOS

It's just that they can be very expensive and also I think that there is something slightly obsessive about someone who goes to every single show on a tour. Not saying that those that go to 3 or 4 shows are obsessive; just referring to those that go to every single show or most of the shows.

My thoughts exactly.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think it said just the same for me when I registered (for the first time) earlier this year. And I don't think mnation could have any reason to be suspicious of me as this is my first participation on any fansite.

So you're a hacker too :lmao:

So you're a hacker too :lmao:

You always do this exact same routine. Either you weren't here or you don't recall the incident, so I'd button it in that case.

Anyway, maybe ADMIN have changed or tightened up the sign-up process. It used to be automatic..."within 10 minutes, usually instantly you will receive an email confirming" etc..

But if I've learned anything over the years with regards certain Madonna fans, it's this - be very very careful of what you are told about others.

A lot of utter lies and bullshit is often spoken and sadly believed.

:thumbsup: For those that MISSED IT.

Guest Rachelle of London

I do the same routine? Am I a dancer?

:dead:

No need to start personally attacking me. You're a moderator, there's no need. So childish

I do the same routine? Am I a dancer?

:dead:

No need to start personally attacking me. You're a moderator, there's no need. So childish

This routine....

"Personal attack? :dead: Did you hear that everyone? Personal attack :dead: Next thing you know we'll all be getting personally attacked :dead::"

Guest Rachelle of London

If any moderator feels that I've breached any of the rules of this forum suspend me or flush me. No need for the usual personal attacks. It's so stupid.