Why are there some people who are front row. Always. Several nights in a row?

ULIZOS

i have noticed a lot of M fans to do really good for themselves and really build up careers etc. maybe it's just a coincidence that the fans I met were this way, but a lot of them seem to earn a lot of money and are very successful.having Madonna as an inspiration for work ethic really pays off ;)

its not exactly what M stands for, work harder.

she's is quite the opposite of her first few rows. But not gonna complain about your customers, are you?

I don't get some people seeing the same show five, six, seven or more times- heck, even three of four times seems excessive. I've only seen one Madonna tour multiple times (twice), and that was re-Invention. Coupled with the finances, it just gets a bit much, even if I really enjoy it.

As for the front-row constants- she performs the show from multiple areas of the stage setup, so not sure why those seeing it multiple times in the same section would do so.

But, those who are doing it- that's their prerogative and good for them.

I don't have a problem with people seeing the show multiple times. I don't think anyone should.

I'm just perplexed at the same people always getting front row, AND the same people always winning the contests.

Guest Rachelle of London

These people must have tonnes of credit cards (and would be in bad credit) or they are heirs and heiresses. No one can afford to fly around the world and go to multiple shows. It's not just the tickets but airfare and accommodation etc. And most of these people also normally buy truckloads of merchandise, limited edition stuff etc. More power to them if that's what they want to do but in my opinion it's obsessive and unhealthy!

Or they earn good money. You don't need to put things on credit if you can afford it. You can save £15,000 in 3 years by just putting away less than £500 a month. For some people that's not a lot. I don't get how that's so unbelievable

for me I can see her twice for a lousy €200, good view, standing tickets/ no seats

I go there by bike, bring a sandwich from home, buy no crappy merchandise. Have a brilliant experience that will last for at least a year. thats all I care for ; )) x happy fan!!!

sorry, I'm kind of laughing my ass off at some of the comments here, you guys keep me young, but I kind of didn't want to single anyone out.

I'm just kind of frustrated with my tickets and frustrated beyond belief that I did everything humanly possible to get into that golden triangle last time and it was seriously the SAME people both nights up in there. There were even some people (no names) not from Mexico who were in the golden triangle and had been to the golden triangle all over the world. Oh, and obviously some douche bag local hipster bloggers who don't give a shit about Madonna, they only care to be seen, were in there. These same local hipsters also just happened to be invited to the Hard Candy gym grand opening party. :rolleyes:

Now I'm going to be a mile away again, and I'm actually a fan and I actually spent my hard earned money to see her. I can't speak for others, but those bloggers and faux Mexican celebrities didn't even pay to see her. They got free tickets. One of my friends got 2 free tickets to MDNA that were WAY better than mine, which I paid for, from someone with "connections" and he ended up leaving half way through because "he wasn't really feeling it".

It's most likely the same story for probably most all fan bases. There's always going to be a select few who are able to do much more than the majority of everyone else.

sorry, I'm kind of laughing my ass off at some of the comments here, you guys keep me young, but I kind of didn't want to single anyone out.

I'm just kind of frustrated with my tickets and frustrated beyond belief that I did everything humanly possible to get into that golden triangle last time and it was seriously the SAME people both nights up in there. There were even some people (no names) not from Mexico who were in the golden triangle and had been to the golden triangle all over the world. Oh, and obviously some douche bag local hipster bloggers who don't give a shit about Madonna, they only care to be seen, were in there. These same local hipsters also just happened to be invited to the Hard Candy gym grand opening party. :rolleyes:

Now I'm going to be a mile away again, and I'm actually a fan and I actually spent my hard earned money to see her. I can't speak for others, but those bloggers and faux Mexican celebrities didn't even pay to see her. They got free tickets. One of my friends got 2 free tickets to MDNA that were WAY better than mine, which I paid for, from someone with "connections" and he ended up leaving half way through because "he wasn't really feeling it".

I was just as frustrated as you were during MDNA. Lots of casual fans were in the golden triangle and I also got not very good tickets (I was 10th row but to the side of the stage and had only a giant screen in front of me). And I bought the live pass!

This time, I think (and hope) I have better tickets... to me I guess it is about luck. Of course if you have some sort of "connections" it helps. But I would say: money, time and some luck will get you there. I still have to fulfill my first row dream though!

Edited by shoecool

I have to say the times I have seen 3 or 4 shows of the same tour I have really had enough and would have been satisfied at 2.

I always get Great close seats and always pick different areas so I am not in the same view every show.

I Have snuck into Production seats a few times and had great view and lot of fun.

I have won twice 1 RIT and 1 Sticky Sweet.

when I won for the RIT Pit I followed the VH1 Rules for entry at 1 per day. when I showed up for the show there was more than 1 person going to their 2nd or 3rd time winning Pit Tix. I asked how and they said he just sent in tons of entries every day and kept winning. the rules were only 1 entry per day and you could only win once but in reality VH1 ignored their own rule and allowed it. so those of us who actually followed the rules were really lucky I guess. and then there was this old woman who barely even knew who Madonna was, believe it or not. she said she enters every contest she see's all day and doesn't do much else with her life and wins a lot of random stuff as a result. kinda a wasted pit Ticket IMO.

The VH1 comp was pretty easy to win. I dont think it was advertised or seen. I won tix and in the pit everybody said VH1 apart from a couple of Iconers. I was next to baby bear who used to post here. It was his first ever M show! The sound from the pit was crap, besides being close you were better off in normal seats. Luckily id seen it before.

filthy rich honestly I don't understand how some fans can go to 10+ more shows and be in the front row all the time. I did read on tumblr this guy had crappy seats up on the balcony and asked where their seats were and they got their seats bumped up to floor seats. How does that even happen? Pure luck I guess!

Guest bluejean

Honestly, I would rather have a job and a life than follow Madonna around. It was great seeing her twice and I could probably do a few more times if my work schedule permits it but beyond that I just don't see the point. These people probably would spend less time and money on their mother or their significant other. It's a bit immature imo.

Immature indeed.

I only have a ticket for one show. Still debating whether I want to get a ticket for the second show as I've never seen her live before, and I doubt she's coming here again once this tour's over. I know I'm already seeing the first show, guaranteed, but it's tempting.

Wow it amazes me how judgmental people are of the way other people spend their money. If someone chooses to go to multiple M concerts, See the same movie multiple times, holiday at the same destination multiple times, spend all their spare money on stamp collecting, or spend every spare minute they have at the gym, who are we to judge them ? I say people should do what they enjoy and as long as they are not hurting anyone they can do it as much as they want.

I actually know Neil and he is the nicest hardest working guy you will ever meet. He would speak for himself on here if the mods would let him have an account, but he has tried more than 3 times to get one and they wont let him, 9 i know he is trying again too so he can have his say) so its a bit hard for him to stick up for himself and tell his side of the story. Like the rest of us he has to buy his tickets for every concert , there are no freebies.. If you want to know how people get the time off work, Neil owns his own very successful business so he is able to get the time he needs off without too much problem and ,no his parents dont pay for everything, Quite the contrary. Neil actually bought his aging parents a house next to him so he could be close to them. And thinking that because people spend a lot of time going to numerous concerts that they dont have anything esle in their lives is quiet frankly ridiculous. For example Neil runs a charity for stroke survival victims in his spare time, so saying that people like this are a bit immature is really horrible. He is anything but immature.

So many of you are asking why people are in the pit all the time for MDNA, well maybe M's team look after the fans they have got to know over the years and who are spending their hard earned money on tickets. i know many artists have friends and family lists so they can allocate tickets to people, I bet its the same with M. God knows they deserve it with the amount of time and money they spend going to M's concerts and following M around the world. But isnt that an amazing way to travel the around the world going to new places and meeting new friends? (its how i met Neil and many others). I think its wonderful. Spending your time and money doing what you love the most..... who could ask for anything more?, and certainly we can't blame people for doing it. All i can guess is people are jealous that they are not able to do this but we all make our choices in life of how we want to live. And if seeing M once or twice is enough for you, thats great! But dont judge other people and put restrictions on them just because its not how you live your life. M fans should stick together not bully and pick on each other, especially those they don't even know.

Anyway I just wanted to give you the heads up as i suspect if Neil has been turned down from joining this forum i suspect others who you are regularly seen in the pit or front rows have probably been turned down too, so cant speak for themselves. I only use Neil as an example because you have mentioned his name several times. I am sure everyone who attends multiple shows has an interesting story as to why and how they are able to do it. I myself are attending 12 concerts this tour ( my first Madonna concerts ever) Many in the front row, all of which i bought myself online just like everyone else has to. Maybe i'm just lucky, or more persistent than others i dont know. All i know is we all have the same opportunity to get those tickets and at the end of the day it comes down to the luck of the draw on sale day.

Guest bluejean

Wow it amazes me how judgmental people are of the way other people spend their money. If someone chooses to go to multiple M concerts, See the same movie multiple times, holiday at the same destination multiple times, spend all their spare money on stamp collecting, or spend every spare minute they have at the gym, who are we to judge them ? I say people should do what they enjoy and as long as they are not hurting anyone they can do it as much as they want.

I actually know Neil and he is the nicest hardest working guy you will ever meet. He would speak for himself on here if the mods would let him have an account, but he has tried more than 3 times to get one and they wont let him, 9 i know he is trying again too so he can have his say) so its a bit hard for him to stick up for himself and tell his side of the story. Like the rest of us he has to buy his tickets for every concert , there are no freebies.. If you want to know how people get the time off work, Neil owns his own very successful business so he is able to get the time he needs off without too much problem and ,no his parents dont pay for everything, Quite the contrary. Neil actually bought his aging parents a house next to him so he could be close to them. And thinking that because people spend a lot of time going to numerous concerts that they dont have anything esle in their lives is quiet frankly ridiculous. For example Neil runs a charity for stroke survival victims in his spare time, so saying that people like this are a bit immature is really horrible. He is anything but immature.

So many of you are asking why people are in the pit all the time for MDNA, well maybe M's team look after the fans they have got to know over the years and who are spending their hard earned money on tickets. i know many artists have friends and family lists so they can allocate tickets to people, I bet its the same with M. God knows they deserve it with the amount of time and money they spend going to M's concerts and following M around the world. But isnt that an amazing way to travel the around the world going to new places and meeting new friends? (its how i met Neil and many others). I think its wonderful. Spending your time and money doing what you love the most..... who could ask for anything more?, and certainly we can't blame people for doing it. All i can guess is people are jealous that they are not able to do this but we all make our choices in life of how we want to live. And if seeing M once or twice is enough for you, thats great! But dont judge other people and put restrictions on them just because its not how you live your life. M fans should stick together not bully and pick on each other, especially those they don't even know.

Anyway I just wanted to give you the heads up as i suspect if Neil has been turned down from joining this forum i suspect others who you are regularly seen in the pit or front rows have probably been turned down too, so cant speak for themselves. I only use Neil as an example because you have mentioned his name several times. I am sure everyone who attends multiple shows has an interesting story as to why and how they are able to do it. I myself are attending 12 concerts this tour ( my first Madonna concerts ever) Many in the front row, all of which i bought myself online just like everyone else has to. Maybe i'm just lucky, or more persistent than others i dont know. All i know is we all have the same opportunity to get those tickets and at the end of the day it comes down to the luck of the draw on sale day.

What is the reason he and others have been "turned down" from this forum?

Each to their own I suppose but I personally don't understand seeing the same show over and over again. I like variety and while I love Madonna more than any other I'd rather do something else with my time and money than follow her around the world. That level of obsession is not healthy imo. I wouldn't be surprised if these same people go on forums (eg Mtribe) and pick it all to pieces.

Each to their own I suppose but I personally don't understand seeing the same show over and over again. I like variety and while I love Madonna more than any other I'd rather do something else with my time and money than follow her around the world. That level of obsession is not healthy imo. I wouldn't be surprised if these same people go on forums (eg Mtribe) and pick it all to pieces.

The applications just never get accepted..... hes waiting on yet another application to be approved.

Neil loves variety too, he would see on average one different concert every week of the year. And anyone who gets to know him knows how unobsessed, balanced and amazingly positive he is!

Guest Rachelle of London

:clap:

It's quite shocking that people judge others on how they spend their money. If they're using your money fair enough. But if you're sitting behind a computer screen thousands of miles away with your money intact them why should you care.

And it's not rare for fans to follow their artists tours. Especially rock acts there are always fans that do that.

Guest Rachelle of London

He has to wait until a moderator accepts his request to join.

Neil should just come here under a different name.

Does Neil have siblings and a partner with kids?

There's not much point him being here if its not as himself. That defeats the whole purpose of being here.

Not sure what relevance siblings and partner etc has? I have a partner and two dogs and i go to loads of concerts every year ( more than 30) Its all about choice.

Guest Rachelle of London

I just don't understand what's so hard to get. If you're rich enough to buy things then you can buy it. If you can't afford it, you can't afford it. I saw the most beautiful Loewe handbag in harrods the other week and I couldn't afford it. I'm not gonna stand at the till and wait for someone that can and ask if they've got a family or responsibilities.

I just don't understand what's so hard to get. If you're rich enough to buy things then you can buy it. If you can't afford it, you can't afford it. I saw the most beautiful Loewe handbag in harrods the other week and I couldn't afford it. I'm not gonna stand at the till and wait for someone that can and ask if they've got a family or responsibilities.

Haha omg I so love this!!!! Perfect post !

I'm not gonna make any criticism about the fans, appart of the money they have the right connections.

I'll never forget how Héctor helped a lot of us to the get into the Gt, I had a crappy ticket for the first show on Mexico but I won the ipad contest and the second date they send me an email asking me if I wanted to go to Gt.

This time I saved a lot of money for my ticket, on the first date I'm 3 rows behind the heart and the second date I'll be on the higher level, one close and one kinda far, I guess that I have enough with two dates, three is way too much money for me.