Why are there some people who are front row. Always. Several nights in a row?

ULIZOS

I have a few members on Facebook who've basically been to every stop on the tour. Which is great. But how in the world are these people front row every single time?

I feel so left out :( Is there a secret you guys arent telling me about? My tickets always suck monkey balls.

i think neil works for M in some way. not sure what he's doing but thats what I heard. he seems like an okay guy. so not a "normal" fan who is getting great tickets every time via connections. i also saw him queuing like all the fans in europe. no golden triangle

i remember being a little jealous when i saw those "fons" front row at all confessions shows. i just didn't get how they did it and they never talked about it either. (except to their friends I'm sure) but since being front row myself (thanks to queuing. I'm poor :p) i dont care that much anymore. if you really wanna see her up close i really recommend watching her in europe (not the UK) and south america.

but how some fans have front row seats every time? i dont know :(

It's connections - always the same - to get your own connections, start a website - seems to have worked well for Edward Russell, Billy, Hector, Jeannie, the girl that started madonnaliscious/the little star etc.

It's connections - always the same - to get your own connections, start a website - seems to have worked well for Edward Russell, Billy, Hector, Jeannie, the girl that started madonnaliscious/the little star etc.

What's the connection though??? Guy? Someone else in her team? Did the connection just contact them and say, "hey you want front row tickets instead of those 200 level ones?"

Guest eroticerotic

have good credit. well, if you have a credit card, you save aside 10k for her concerts and join her fan club and buy presales. you can probably get into 20-30 shows this way. have another 10k on another card for travel expenses, and have frequent flyer points, etc.

so lets say you spend 20k on tickets and travel. pay $600 a month for 2-3 years and you'll pay it off in time for the next go round.

also helps to know people at each city to save on hotel if you can. if you give madonna press i'm sure you can get connections that way as well.

i guess you have to really dedicate your life to score these. honestly people who go all out like this deserve to interact with madonna. thats a huge sacrifice of time/pursuit of a passion, and money. so I'm sure m's team comps the regulars here and there too.

I've always been fascinated by this too. I mean, I have a good job but I could never afford these shows. One is already too much at top price lol

This definitely would be an interesting news item. I have been to many concerts but rarely any that close.

have good credit. well, if you have a credit card, you save aside 10k for her concerts and join her fan club and buy presales. you can probably get into 20-30 shows this way. have another 10k on another card for travel expenses, and have frequent flyer points, etc.

so lets say you spend 20k on tickets and travel. pay $600 a month for 2-3 years and you'll pay it off in time for the next go round.

also helps to know people at each city to save on hotel if you can. if you give madonna press i'm sure you can get connections that way as well.

i guess you have to really dedicate your life to score these. honestly people who go all out like this deserve to interact with madonna. thats a huge sacrifice of time/pursuit of a passion, and money. so I'm sure m's team comps the regulars here and there too.

Good luck to people who have the time and money and their dedication to Madonna is great but have no idea how they afford it. Not just the tickets - front row prices are huge, but travel expenses. Plus, going to so many concerts and basically following her around all means taking a lot of time off work. Putting things on credit is all well and good, but the interest is then a killer.

If they don't have jobs, how on earth are they paying for it? Perhaps they have very wealthy parents who own some very wealthy and successful business but that's like 1 in a million cases, they save up lots of money the year before or they are just feeding off their parents. It's not fair I agree, the people who pay the same amount get closer seats than the people at the back. That's why I hate allocated seating. Europe, here I come next stop.

Good luck to people who have the time and money and their dedication to Madonna is great but have no idea how they afford it. Not just the tickets - front row prices are huge, but travel expenses. Plus, going to so many concerts and basically following her around all means taking a lot of time off work. Putting things on credit is all well and good, but the interest is then a killer.

I think Neil (one of the Tribe mods) once wrote that he saves about $ 200 every month, which goes into a special Madonna account. I don't know how he has the time, though.

Guest Rachelle of London

Neil saves money each month that goes towards all his shows. He doesn't beg from anyone nor is his money given to him. If you work hard and put money towards what you want then there shouldn't be an issue. He also wasn't in the GT at every MDNA show either. Even in London he just had a normal ticket.

This tour has been the easiest to get good seats anyway.

What bothers me are the same fans that win all the contests. That's Annoying. Not mentioning any names.

I'm friends with one of the fans who can afford to see multiple shows in various countries. Basically, he works his butt off in between tours and saves a truckload of money so that he can afford to travel overseas when she tours. For GA, he waits in line for up to days in advance to get to the best spots (Madonna's team can't do anything to help people when it's GA - the GT allowed them a bit of leeway in this respect, though, because they were able to provide them with GT passes for some shows...not all, though...if they wanted to be right at the very front, they still had to line up and wait for hours, though i.e. they couldn't just rock up right before Madonna went on stage and go straight to the front row).

I think that Madonna and her camp feel that if these people are prepared to spend a fortune following her around and put their lives on hold to do so, then they're happy to help them out by giving them access to the better tickets when they can. I know some people will have huge issues with this, but I'm actually OK with it. They still pay for their tickets and they've all shown that they're willing to line up for days to get to the front row (we're talking dozens of shows and literally weeks and weeks spent waiting in lines). It doesn't make them bigger fans than those of us who can't afford to put our lives on hold and travel the world to see her, but they do go the extra mile for her (because they can). Back in the days before online sales, to have a chance of getting a good ticket, you had to be prepared to camp out overnight for tickets. People who couldn't do that (for whatever reason) didn't begrudge those who could when they got their amazing tickets, did they? This is a similar concept.

I could never afford to do any of this myself, but I have no ill will whatsoever towards those who can. I wish I could see all of the Australian shows (like some of our friends here are doing), but my work commitments prevent me from doing so. It sucks big time, but rather than being annoyed that all of these people will get to see her half a dozen times (or more) in Australia compared to me two shows, I'm excited for them.

True, I hear ALOT of that so start saving now people!!

I wish I can and I would but I got kids. I'm gonna start saving up to go see M in NY on her next tour, inshallah.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm friends with one of the fans who can afford to see multiple shows in various countries. Basically, he works his butt off in between tours and saves a truckload of money so that he can afford to travel overseas when she tours. For GA, he waits in line for up to days in advance to get to the best spots (Madonna's team can't do anything to help people when it's GA - the GT allowed them a bit of leeway in this respect, though, because they were able to provide them with GT passes for some shows...not all, though...if they wanted to be right at the very front, they still had to line up and wait for hours, though i.e. they couldn't just rock up right before Madonna went on stage and go straight to the front row).

I think that Madonna and her camp feel that if these people are prepared to spend a fortune following her around and put their lives on hold to do so, then they're happy to help them out by giving them access to the better tickets when they can. I know some people will have huge issues with this, but I'm actually OK with it. They still pay for their tickets and they've all shown that they're willing to line up for days to get to the front row (we're talking dozens of shows and literally weeks and weeks spent waiting in lines). It doesn't make them bigger fans than those of us who can't afford to put our lives on hold and travel the world to see her, but they do go the extra mile for her (because they can). Back in the days before online sales, to have a chance of getting a good ticket, you had to be prepared to camp out overnight for tickets. People who couldn't do that (for whatever reason) didn't begrudge those who could when they got their amazing tickets, did they? This is a similar concept.

I could never afford to do any of this myself, but I have no ill will whatsoever towards those who can. I wish I could see all of the Australian shows (like some of our friends here are doing), but my work commitments prevent me from doing so. It sucks big time, but rather than being annoyed that all of these people will get to see her half a dozen times (or more) in Australia compared to me two shows, I'm excited for them.

:clap:

I am never annoyed at people going to every show. Admire their dedication and as everything in life, you have to pay to get the best. Just was interested in how they managed to afford it all etc but if they are saving up beforehand, makes more sense than just banging it all on the credit card and having to pay massive interest back. Whatever they want to do is their choice and their money.

But do they not have a job/business or what? How can they afford the time for that? I'm fucking jealous..

Neil saves money each month that goes towards all his shows. He doesn't beg from anyone nor is his money given to him. If you work hard and put money towards what you want then there shouldn't be an issue. He also wasn't in the GT at every MDNA show either. Even in London he just had a normal ticket.

This tour has been the easiest to get good seats anyway.

What bothers me are the same fans that win all the contests. That's Annoying. Not mentioning any names.

fully agreed. I saw neil queue like everyone else. and not in the golden triangle or any special queue line. the regular one. the contest thing is strange. it's always the same people. every. time.

Lovely to know that M has such ardent fans who are able to follow her around when on tour. Where there's a will, there's a way!

I'm definitely envious but everyone has different circumstances. So for those who have the means and strategy to do this, good on them.

But do they not have a job/business or what? How can they afford the time for that? I'm fucking jealous..

My friend has a job - he works really hard and saves up his annual leave so that he can have a couple of months off in touring years. He also takes a small amount of unpaid leave if he doesn't have enough accrued. He earns amazing money.

I think we'd all be stunned by how much some people earn...!!

These people must have tonnes of credit cards (and would be in bad credit) or they are heirs and heiresses. No one can afford to fly around the world and go to multiple shows. It's not just the tickets but airfare and accommodation etc. And most of these people also normally buy truckloads of merchandise, limited edition stuff etc. More power to them if that's what they want to do but in my opinion it's obsessive and unhealthy!