Sorry but LIVING FOR LOVE remains the best Madonna single since HUNG UP!

Hung Up - Living For Love - Like A Prayer - Music - 4 Minutes - Live To Tell are all strong lead singles and Hung Up holds a Guiness Record for a reason! :clap:

Ray Of light as a single is kinda not my cup of tea.

American Life on the other hand is the most attrocious lead single i can think of :thumbsdown::scared:

I love it so much. The video, the song... My only regret is that remix used on the tour, i wanted to sing and dance to this song so much and that random vocal thing... :(

She should change the version for he European leg! Dubtronic version should be!

Such a great song. What really baffles me is how her team managed to screw up its chart performance, at least here in Germany. The song would have reached the top 10 instantly by track individual downloads only, had they actually registered it for the charts before the official release date. But by the time they registered it, those downloads didn't count anymore. Such a shame.

I love it more and more everyday, 10 months after I heard it first time. Amazing song, amazing album. She reigns supreme.

Hung Up - Living For Love - Like A Prayer - Music - 4 Minutes - Live To Tell are all strong lead singles and Hung Up holds a Guiness Record for a reason! :clap:

Ray Of light as a single is kinda not my cup of tea.

American Life on the other hand is the most attrocious lead single i can think of :thumbsdown::scared:

Frozen was the lead single for ROL album.

It has to be said, many of the singles post Hard Candy haven't been great choices so LFL is definitely superior and would have been a mega hit ten years ago!

well, duh? what do we have since Hung up?..4 Minutes, GMAYL ...do not count Celebration as it's from a GH album so yes, Living for Love wins ...for lack of competence mostly :laugh:

just kidding, it is a great song by itself :Disco_Ball:

LFL is definitely her best LEAD single since HU, but I like all of the COADF singles better. Ultimately it's the vocals that keep LFL from reaching that level.

Yes, there's some kind of thing twisting them. When you hear a raw version in some mixes you can feel more strength in the vocal.s

Maybe it was intentional? I notced the crow got lesser at the song ended.

I definitely think just having to rush release she probably didn't get a chance to work on the vocals as much (which is clear because how strong her vocals were when she did the song live)

L4L is the best in more than 10 years.

Played it every day since dec ?? last year.

she was tagging it all the time before it was released. I am sure she expected more too. : ((

#justice4LfL

Agreed!! I'm head over heals in love with this song. Totally wasted opportunity at being her latest hit single. It was handled so badly here in the UK.

The song itself does have issues. Her vocals are missing some purity, parts sound oddly edited and mumbly - to me anyway. I love the final mix version, just wish it was a minute longer and included the hand clap in the video version.

Still really sad that she sings that awful remix version, I was so excited to finally hear it live :-(

AGREE 100%

As I have said a million times, I will never get over the fact that it wasn't her 13th number one let alone a top 10 or even a top 100 hit.

But I cherish it in my heart and listen to it everyday.

I think she should do a short film based on LFL (directed by Roman Polanski and starring Streep, etc). Basically extend the LFL music video into a fleshed-out narrative (possibly incorporating the Nietzsche quote at the end into the storyline). I'll be damned if they let this song just disappear into the ether of pop music! No! Ram it down everyones throat!

Guest madonnalovaus

I think she should rerelease it as a tour single when she gets to Australia. I think it will do well if it gets pushed while she's here. We love to hate her, but more than that we love to love ourselves and act like the nicest people in the world when someone vaguely famous lands ashore.

I think she should do a short film based on LFL (directed by Roman Polanski and starring Streep, etc). Basically extend the LFL music video into a fleshed-out narrative (possibly incorporating the Nietzsche quote at the end into the storyline). I'll be damned if they let this song just disappear into the ether of pop music! No! Ram it down everyones throat!

I see what you did there :chuckle: