Why are the IT new girls...

mad4mad2

Why does everyone hate Taylor Swift? Sure she's no queen like Madonna and her old songs are very dull but she does have some catchy new songs and its what youths are heavily into

these days. There's nothing we can do about the general audience taste.

Not to mention if we take out the new streaming rule added into album sales one of the young "IT" girls named Selena Gomez and her new album only opened with 86k in sales. MUCH lower than Rebel Heart which had no radio play and was leaked months in advance.

But its Madonna who is the flop.........

I understand sales for all artists (except an extreme few) are in the shitter, but its funny how people seem to have no perspective.

Why does everyone hate Taylor Swift? Sure she's no queen like Madonna and her old songs are very dull but she does have some catchy new songs and its what youths are heavily into

these days. There's nothing we can do about the general audience taste.

Because she is dull as hell. If you are going to be selling millions of albums and selling out stadiums you should at least be a damn SUPERSTAR and carry a superstar like quality. This walking stick that likes to bake cookies is an embarrassment to the word "Superstar".

Was never a big fan of Britney Spears but at least when she was at her peak I could see why. She had that "IT" factor and superstar quality about her.

Taylor? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Because she is dull as hell. If you are going to be selling millions of albums and selling out stadiums you should at least be a damn SUPERSTAR and carry a superstar like quality. This walking stick that likes to bake cookies is an embarrassment to the word "Superstar".

Was never a big fan of Britney Spears but at least when she was at her peak I could see why. She had that "IT" factor and superstar quality about her.

Taylor? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Yeah I guess. Sadly, that's what people these days are into and there's nothing anyone can do about it. People prefer having celebrities that are very close by whom they can easily access and connect with in person.

There's a lot of talent less 5 minute of fame singers that are doing the rounds nowadays which the younger generation seem to be obsessed with like Karmin, Cher Loydd, and Lordes. Even Madonna has adjusted to the general audience taste and enjoys it to.

The days of having someone as massive, iconic and legendary as Madonna are long gone. It's all about instant 5 minutes of fame nowadays and anyone can be famous thanks to the internet.

Because nobody buys albums... The new generation even less

Don't look at billboard regularly, but really believe hardly anyone purchases albums like years ago, including younger millennials.

Think RH did perform pretty well when you consider where M is in her career, and the state of the shitty music industry in general.

Why does everyone hate Taylor Swift?

Because she's bland, smug, boring, laborious, trite, mundane.... shall I go on?

I saw her on Jools Holland, I wanted to cut my throat.