Printed tickets

madgefan

Hi there,

Sorry for my ignorance but for all those who have purchased their tickets from outside the US and Canada, can you explain how the process of using printed tickets is? I mean, does the security staff check the printed tickets and verify some codes or something? I'm terribly afraid of not getting to see Madonna because of this since I've never seen Madonna out of my own country. Are there any risks? Please comment

:shy:

Yes, its a little nervewracking, but dont worry. Black and white regular paper is fine. Lots of people do it. I bought mine the day of the concert and printed them at the hotel office center on their 10 year old printer. :-)

I printed mine on a regular printer and it was fine. If you're worried, you can show them the PDF file (not the screencap) of the tickets from your cell. Apparently venue box offices do ticket printing so maybe you should look into it if you wanna be xxxtra safe

Guest bluejean

:lol: You'll be fine. I didn't even print mine since I don't have a printer and they just printed regular tickets for me :lol: Don't waste your time stressing about this.