Where the decent bootlegs

Guest bluejean

Guest bluejean

Seriously...

For MDNA we had some fantastic full show bootlegs by now. Is it because its North America and security is stricter than in Europe?

We have some great YouTube videos but nothing decent of the full show. There's that shakey NYC one but that's it?

are bootlegs videos or just audio? because i just found this amazing video

check this guy's account. the videos are HQ. seeing her up close is so weird it's like you're there. (and the close up of her eyes are soooooooo powerful/intimidating)

this isn't a full concert but its the highest quality of videos I've found so far.

hope thats what you were looking for :)

Does anybody still have a good bootleg from MDNA? I love the concert but don't like the edition. i would lov to watch a bootleg!

And i hope we can save a good bootleg from this tour too! Since Confessions all dvds are edited so much...

Is there a good Confessions bootleg?????

Does anybody still have a good bootleg from MDNA? I love the concert but don't like the edition. i would lov to watch a bootleg!

And i hope we can save a good bootleg from this tour too! Since Confessions all dvds are edited so much...

Is there a good Confessions bootleg?????

I still have that one from BPProductions. Well, the logo says GLPRODUCTIONS, so who knows, really. It does look like it's made up of videos from different venues stitched together (grainy in some parts), which is understandable, but other than that, it's pretty seamless. And the audio quality is definitely more than I expected. Whoever made it did an awesome job.

I don't remember where I got it from, but it's a good thing I saved it because I just looked for it again online and a YouTube link came up and it's already blocked:

Then there are the videos uploaded by this user:

https://www.youtube.com/user/gogetamusic/videos

They were all posted in early 2013, but I do remember getting copies of some of them in late 2012. Which makes sense, because some of the video descriptions say "final product."

Edited by madgesterium

I think with the higher prices this time around people are not wanting to spend 2 hours looking through a lense when it reaches europe maybe things will be different

ZEVyaRj.jpg

There is a very good audio bootleg from Chicago, remastered by Adrian

here's holiday , you can check the quality :

https://instaud.io/djg

Download the full show : :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/syqu1q6j893psol/Madonna_Live_in_Chicago_2015_-_Remastered_by_Adrian_Visage.rar

Loving the Chicago recording! Thanks for sharing the link! She seemed on really good form that night as there's lots of interaction with the audience. The crowd seem to be giving her lots of love.

• 1 month later...