Favorite Deeper and Deeper performance?

graffitiheart

32 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Deeper and Deeper performance

• The Girlie Show
    • Reinvention Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Guest Rocco Papa

Hmmm. It feels too early to be voting in a poll like this, since it's still very early on in the RH tour. But I chose Girlie Show, because that's my favorite tour of her's and I love everything about that whole era! :bow: But I must say, I do love when Deeper and Deeper starts playing after True Blue on the RH tour. Very nice transition! :thumbsup:

Rebel heart tour because it reminds me so much of the original

but...

the girlie show has that great orgy at the end!!!

The RIT performance is hands down, one of M's best vocal performances to date. Also one of the best reinventions she has ever done with one of her old songs. Girlie Show is fun, because it followed the 70s Disco theme from the original music video; RH is good as it's close to the original album version, though I don't really see how it relates to mechanics and hoedown dance.

1.RIT

2.Girlie Show

3.Rebel Heart

1- Rebel Heart - THIS is how I imagined her looking for the video- the hair, an outfit like that. It's perfect! I call it one of the many dream come true performances.

2- Girlie Show- I loved the outrageous/campiness. The end of the song was very unexpected when I first saw it (I thought she was going to mix Vogue into it). I didn't like her yelling "security!" with the crazed "fan" on stage - and I still need to see it where she is wearing the purple bellbottoms!!!! I don't like that it looks like she kept the Erotics shorts on.

3- RIT- nah. I was bored, and because I went to see her live, I wanted to DANCE like crazy to D&D - the only thing that was cool is how she looked, so I gazed upon her and enjoyed that aspect.

the girlie show video is express your self but my favorite is rh tour :)

:lol: I didn't even notice I picked the first result .

I tried to edit it via mobile but it deleted the poll, I guess polls don't like edits in mobile...flop thread :dead:

This is actually the one song I have seen Madonna perform live each tour.

It's a tough choice but I think I would have go to with Rebel Heart because for me it's the point in the show when the concert turns into a party and she brings everyone together by using all of the stages and it's the first point in the show when she comes to the end of the heart.

Edited by TomToronto

Guest bluejean

Honestly, this song is just incredible and hearing it live in person was amazing. The Girlie Show performance is still the best though.