Vancouver - Oct 14 - Rogers Arena

graffitiheart

Just quickly, a lot of men are abusive when they are drunk. That is why women often forgive them and still love them, as they are so different when they are sober and apologetic. Not saying this is the case here but when people are asking why do women forgive and stay, that is often the reason.

I agree and especially since she mentioned at one point feeling guilty for not having more time to help Sean with his alcoholism while they were married. That is a complication that could play into her feelings for him even now.

Well he very much could be using her. I don't ever remember him going to any of the MDNA tour concerts or had she not forgiven him in 2012?

I think he did attend MDNA in LA? Or maybe it was another city but I swear he went. Edit - Whoops sorry, I didn't see this post had already been answered lol! Never mind.

Full GT clip from Vancouver. The crowd is really into it! The people in the front seem a little wtf just happened at the hand-holding moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJtf8eVgiSA

This user has nice videos. Great angle too; you can see Sean rocking his head to "Secret" in the other video.