Only 3 Madonna Albums.

mad4mad2

dave, you cheeky sod!

I don't know how you peeps can pick just three. It's impossible. Every album means so much to me for different reasons.

Here are my picks:

MadonnaLikeAVirginTrueBlueLikeAPrayer - 4 disc set

I'mBreathlessEroticaBedtimeStoriesRayOfLight - 4 disc set

MusicAmericanLifeConfessionsOnADanceFloorHardCandy - 4 disc set

MDNARebelHeart - 2 disc set

I agree, they mean so much for different reasons and periods of my life. I choose your disc sets! :)

BTW, is that you in your pic?

You're incredibly beautiful. You look like a rock chick. We'd get along fab!

:inlove: Yes, thanks sweetie! How cool, I don't think anyones called me that, apart from one guy who thought I looked like a bigger PJ Harvey. I'm sure we would :)

Picking just three is really hard! If I could have included ROL and Hard Candy in those, I would. They are my other two favorites.

Not the "I'm breathless is a studio album" none sense again! It is not people!

It's a full album of new Madonna tracks... yes, I know it isn't considered one of her official studio albums, but it's also not even the official soundtrack to the movie. I always count it whenever ranking Madonna albums, because I've always loved it so much.

I'd turn in all 3 of my choices for the Celebration Collection!

So many songs I couldn't live without....

Into The Groove, Like A Prayer, Music, Hung Up, Vogue, Take A Bow

Like A Virgin, Crazy For You, Express Yourself, Cherish, Secret, Frozen

Ray Of Light

thank you!!!

Hard Candy is everythaaang :drama:

Our sugar is RAW. Cum finish what you started and see my booty getting down like ya got 4 minutes to save this world baby. ;)

Yes I'm part of the rare raw crew that loves his "Candy Shop"

1. Ray of Light-Power of Good-bye, Frozen, Ray of Light, Nothing Really Matters, Skin

2. American Life- Love Profusion, X-Static Process, Easy Ride, Intervention, Nothing Fails

3. Rebel Heart- Devil Pray, Living for Love, Joan of Arc (Acoustic), Messiah, Borrowed Time, Beautiful Scars, Ghosttown

This would have been so easy before "Rebel Heart" -- "Like a Prayer," "Ray of Light" and "Music" have been my top three albums since 2000. But now ... I'm not sure what three I'd pick :scared:

Not the "I'm breathless is a studio album" none sense again! It is not people!

Well, it makes sense that people can't agree since Madonna's team included in her studio albums catalogue before 2004 and then dropped it in 2005. All the promotional material for "American Life" referred to "AL" as her 10th album -- and then, after "AL" flopped, all the promotional material for "Confessions" referred to "COADF" as her 10th album.