St. Paul, MN 10/08/15

anastaza

Have a great show everyone. Someone on another forum reported they heard her rehearsing Don't Cry for Me Argentina as they walked into the arena.

Uh *sigh* wish I could go but unfortunately I'm a poor bitch 😩😭 At least I can say I was fortunate enough to have seen her the last time she was here for her MDNA Tour. My first ever concert expierence and I made sure of that; best expierence ever! Have fun fellow Rebel Heart Minnesotans! 😃😉

Rumours of new songs soundchecked by people in the VIP check in line:

Frozen with full band

Don't Cry For Me Argentina

Oh My God !

lol heres the protesters

CQ1hL4zWcAA7lml.jpg

Yep!!!

I'm in full BIM costume. I think I've seen 5 others dressed up. lol oh well

Thanks Jazzy!!!!

And we are just two rows up from the floor, close to heart. Seats are really good!! Not sure if an upgrade would happen? :<

Also, there is someone here in a banana costume.

Have fun ana, she should be on uin about 15 mins right? Im excited for you and send love to your mum.

Ps when people were going on about bald spots I have honestly thought till the last 30 seconds they were on about men with no hair. SERIOUSLY! Jans cleared it up.

Is this the first show to have protesters this time round?

Is the city so religious?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong ... but I actually think the St Paul / Minneapolis area is a fairly liberal area overall? At least for the Midwest? Every place has their pockets of different types of people though. But I wouldn't have expected protests here.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong ... but I actually think the St Paul / Minneapolis area is a fairly liberal area overall? At least for the Midwest? Every place has their pockets of different types of people though. But I wouldn't have expected protests here.

It's not.

theres some guy commenting on periscope saying show is cancelled but we didn't hear anything & periscope is working so i think its all good (edit: checked "mplsnews" he talked about and its not true lol. fucking trolls)

and i think some ppl may protest also cuz of that conspiracy theory stuff on yt.

Have fun ana, she should be on uin about 15 mins right? Im excited for you and send love to your mum.

Ps when people were going on about bald spots I have honestly thought till the last 30 seconds they were on about men with no hair. SERIOUSLY! Jans cleared it up.

Aww, thanks Barney. :)

Yeah, probably another hour or so before she is on.

And LOL re "bald spots"

Got here thinking the show's about to start and read the comments and realize they are an hour behind :(

So then started googling to kill some time and found this article. This is such a sweet thing to do... I wonder if any other venues gave her a commemorative gift...

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/10/08/xcels-mn-made-gift-for-madonna-includes-north-apparel/

Got here thinking the show's about to start and read the comments and realize they are an hour behind :(

So then started googling to kill some time and found this article. This is such a sweet thing to do... I wonder if any other venues gave her a commemorative gift...

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/10/08/xcels-mn-made-gift-for-madonna-includes-north-apparel/

How cute! maybe Rocco will get the board. :chuckle: