Madonna nominated for a MTV Japan Award

Guest gang bang

You know what's sad?

MTV and VH1 (as far as I still know) still play videos in the early hours in America and VH1 still has their countdown.

Did either channel give ANY of Madonna's new videos from Rebel Heart spins? I don't recall anyone saying they saw it on MTV or heard of any video making VH1's top 20 countdown either.

Guest gang bang

You know what's sad?

MTV and VH1 (as far as I still know) still play videos in the early hours in America and VH1 still has their countdown.

Did either channel give ANY of Madonna's new videos from Rebel Heart spins? I don't recall anyone saying they saw it on MTV or heard of any video making VH1's top 20 countdown either.

Here in Latin America , Ghosttown was n1 and Living for love n2 on VH1 Latin , and BIM is played very often on MTV

we love Madonna

You know what's sad?

Very true. It's a shame they completely forgot who made MTV a success in the first place. If it wasn't for Madonna's massive videos MTV wouldn't have become MTV. That's a fact. Of course, Madonna had MTV as a launch platform but to me it was more like a marriage made in heaven. Too bad, MTV decided to be misogynist and homophobic ( Justify My Love, Erotica, What If Feels Like For A Girl) and of course, agist at this point.

You guys remember when Madonna decided herself to censor her American Life video and MTV went all out to the press claiming that they would have played it instead!! That was another one of their digs, their double standards and of course, lies. I can guarantee MTV would have banned American Life and exactly for the same reasons Madonna decided to ban it herself. She was being clever and she couldn't suffer another big career backlash as it happened with Erotica. There would have been no going back there.

MTV is just a brand; a multi corporation. Yes money made them turn into the devil of society. For how many years they sold homophobia? And misogyny? They promoted violence and crime by making it cool for middle class white American kids. Honestly, I'm appalled by how much money they made and never been called out. Now they're promoting party life style and cheap love relationships... They' ll never learn. lol

Here in Latin America , Ghosttown was n1 and Living for love n2 on VH1 Latin , and BIM is played very often on MTV

we love Madonna

True! MDNA songs were also hits in VH1 Latin America, at least GMAYL and GGW reached top 5.

Voted like 10 times :cool:

and idk about VH1, but MuchMoreMusic (the Canadian equivalent I guess) played the RH videos all the time during the day. I'd see them twice a day during their video rotation hours.

Guest gang bang

madonna has two tokyo shows so far!!

one is sold out in minutes and the other will be!!!

i hope she really wins this!

lets give this to the queen for the welcome to japan!!!

welcome award!!!

keep voting!

it will be amazing if she wins

MTV Japan!

Look at the nominees with her. AMAZING MADONNA! Yet no recognition. UGGGH. Being a Madonna fan is as easily frustrating as it is exciting