Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

Maybe there won't be a DVD/BLURAY

Maybe it will be a VHS/betaMAX

'cos she don't like to repeat herself, remember?

Maybe there won't be after the abysmal sales of MDNA World Tour. She needs to film them earlier on and get the release out at the end of the tour. I mean September 2013 for MDNA, 2010 for S&S - yes 2010 for a 2008 show! The only recent one that was done right was Confessions, TV special and DVD release at the perfect time.

^S&ST ended in September 2009, same month when Celebration came out. They waited 6 months with the DVD release even though the broadcast had already happened before, it was most likely a contractual thing. Plus they might have known already Madonna would not release anything new for 2 years!

Maybe there won't be after the abysmal sales of MDNA World Tour. She needs to film them earlier on and get the release out at the end of the tour. I mean September 2013 for MDNA, 2010 for S&S - yes 2010 for a 2008 show! The only recent one that was done right was Confessions, TV special and DVD release at the perfect time.

did it really sell that badly? I thought it was pretty successful?

On a Mexican newspaper, they mentioned today that M's team recorded the audience doing 'waves' and that they were considering if they put it in the Blu-Ray...

So I guess that they're tapping different shows just like the last one.