Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

Of course she will record it. And not just because she wants her fans to watch it forever, but mostly thinking of that 3-5 million deal with the TV exclusive broadcast deal.

You guys are all crazy! I don't want documentary edit and too many effects are going to ruin the amazingness of the tour. I want the full show, with angles that highlight everything that's going on on the stage as well as the screens!

I'm praying for Puerto Rico!

Just something with the full tour with all the songs. I HATE how half of the Re-Invention Tour's songs were missing :( And I love when they have a live CD with all the songs included. But if not I just make those myself.

I think it's safe to say she likes including the CD so we'll get that....

If we even get a DVD BUT as someone mentioned, live nation probably wants a DVD by contract so I think we're safe

It beggars belief that she hasn't filmed one show in New York yet. The crowds there go ape for her.

Live Nation sources confirm:

— The show will be filmed Saturday, Jan 16, 2016, at the KFC Yum! Center in Lousiville, Kentucky. It is rumoured Madonna will enter the stage wearing the Confederate Flag, leaving it to burn inside the cage as she belts out the chorus to Iconic.

— Kim Davis is rumoured to be the very special Unapologetic Bitch of the night.

— A Tidal-exclusive CD/DVD bundle is scheduled for release in Spring 2018 in Japan, with the rest of the world following soon after.

— Physical copies available on demand starting in early 2019. Note: please allow up to sixteen weeks after placing your order for printing and shipping. Note: shipping times may vary depending on your country.

— Comedy Central is set to air a one-hour special compiling Madonna's funniest bits from the show.

— The show will be filmed Saturday, Jan 16, 2016, at the KFC Yum! Center in Lousiville, Kentucky. It is rumoured Madonna will enter the stage wearing the Confederate Flag, leaving it to burn inside the cage as she belts out the chorus to Iconic.

— A Tidal-exclusive CD/DVD bundle is scheduled for release in Spring 2018 in Japan, with the rest of the world following soon after.

— Physical copies available on demand starting in early 2019. Note: please allow up to sixteen weeks after placing your order for printing and shipping. Note: shipping times may vary depending on your country.

— Comedy Central is set to air a one-hour special compiling Madonna's funniest bits from the show.

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt? 2019 till the dvd comes out? this has to be a joke.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think it's safe to say she likes including the CD so we'll get that....

I'm pretty sure she doesn't care/ or even knows about it. The CD inclusions r just a marketing/retail tool.

Plus so far they have been horrible, sound wise.

Guest bluejean

Auckland is a boring place, I would not recommend it. If she's going to do something on that side of the world make it Australia please, preferably Melbourne. Although my vote is still on Mexico.

Who oh why was Yankee Stadium not the location of the MDNA DVD.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't care/ or even knows about it. The CD inclusions r just a marketing/retail tool.

Plus so far they have been horrible, sound wise.

Actually I'm Going Go Tell You A Secret and Confessions were great, because they were mixed by Stuart Price. Selection was weird, but the sound was great. Sticky was ok minus the voice and MDNA is a complete disaster.

I was considering going to Puerto Rico the other day and the second show is EMPTY. I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled it so I doubt they'd film there :/ It's weird though when the first night is completely sold out.

I was considering going to Puerto Rico the other day and the second show is EMPTY. I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled it so I doubt they'd film there :/ It's weird though when the first night is completely sold out.

It's not going to be canceled. The shows are being advertised everywhere. Everyone here waits until the last minute to get tickets. It's going to be just as full as the first one.

Nathan Rissman was filming the soundcheck in Paris and I believe the street performance. I wouldn't mind at all if he directed the DVD

Me neither! I love S&S editing!

But my dream director would be Jonas Akerlund. I do want multiple Marvin ghosts during HBC!!!