Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

I don't think she'll have the same nightmare MDNA scenario. And let's face it, one of the main reasons MDNA Tour DVD was all chopped up from far too many shows was because of the disastrous Miami shows (because she was so late to get on stage). I think night 1 Miami footage was completely scrapped because half the arena had walked out or something. :rotfl:

It'll probably be the Australia shows which is a really bad idea if you ask me!

Paris would be amazing, around the Girlie Show she said Bercy was her favorite venue, Italy would be great also!

Puerto Rico had a great crowd back in 93

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8MpdcN20gs

What about the UK? The audience in the Confessions tour dvd is not that enthusiastic but i think it will be much better this time given the long history she has with the UK, and the type of show that RH is...

I remember a very loud croud at RIT Manchester

I can't see them filming the Paris concerts (if they do go ahead). Surely that would be a logistical and security nightmare in light of last night's events. If anything, I imagine if the Paris shows were planned to be filmed at all then that would be cancelled now.

I can't see them filming the Paris concerts (if they do go ahead). Surely that would be a logistical and security nightmare in light of last night's events. If anything, I imagine if the Paris shows were planned to be filmed at all then that would be cancelled now.

I was thinking the exact same thing....

Also theres no mood for that right now

According to Jason (M's ex dancer, now choreographer), they haven't picked a date & location yet for the DVD (Source : Fan from the Berlin/Prague shows - MTribe).

Looks like it will be one of next years shows now!

According to Jason (M's ex dancer, now choreographer), they haven't picked a date & location yet for the DVD (Source : Fan from the Berlin/Prague shows - MTribe).

Looks like it will be one of next years shows now!

I can see it coming

"Alright Sydney it's time to turn the heat up!"

*inserted fake cheers*

I can see it coming

"Alright Sydney it's time to turn the heat up!"

*inserted fake cheers*

"You know what they say; If it's got tits or tires, it's trouble!"

*insert fan's reaction from a different date shot with an iPhone camera*

I'm pretty sure they have the location(s) decided or at least mapped out. They surely have a city of choice and a couple other as a back up?

I remember at MDNA, nobody knew they were going to film the Paris concert until we saw the signs at the gates. I don't remember how far in advance we knew about Miami but I remember that Medellin was originally planned as the main show for the DVD, but I think we found that out way after the events...

I'm pretty sure they have the location(s) decided or at least mapped out. They surely have a city of choice and a couple other as a back up?

I remember at MDNA, nobody knew they were going to film the Paris concert until we saw the signs at the gates. I don't remember how far in advance we knew about Miami but I remember that Medellin was originally planned as the main show for the DVD, but I think we found that out way after the events...

I will be seriously pissed if there is no DVD

She always seems to decide these things at the last minute. The Girlie Show was going to be filmed in Mexico and then scrapped for Australia at the last minute, which pissed off HBO. (CNN even did a report on it!) Rumor had it she was considering a bunch of different venues before settling on Lisbon for RIT. She wanted MDNA filmed at one of the South American dates before settling on Miami.

I really hope it's Mexico.