Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

Maybe she wants to take images from different shows and there won't be an official date of filming. We would know if it were Europe.

It has to be

a) Asia

b) Australia

c) All the shows in a bunch

why can't it be europe?

I saw this too

It's being shot live and airing the same day.

Please do another NY date and broadcast it live on HBO. Please!!!

Oohhh this would be great.

Randomly catching the Drowned World tour on HBO in 2001/2002 actually started my true, true fandom. I remember it was a Saturday night and didn't have anything to do. I caught the show from the beginning and when my parents called me for dinner I went to the kitchen, grabbed my plate and said, "I'm watching Madonna live." Luckily there was no DVR at the time, not in Argentina anyway :lmao:

So my parents let me skip our sit-down dinner and I watched the whole concert. My mom even sneaked in towards the end :lmao:

Aw, memories...

^ I watched the live broadcast on August 26 2001 on HBO Latinamerica. IT WAS my 'first' live experience with her. My mom loved it too!! lol

Ummm we must have watched the same show (of the same show). I was in Argentina. Surely there was just one HBO Latin America back then?

AW. We're best friends now.

Edit: Aug 26, 2001 fell on a Sunday, not on a Saturday.... Maybe I'm misremembering the exact day of the week?

I guess Asia will be or México, there's no way that she will record the thing in Oz.

It's mostly the last shows that she filmd right? Between the last 15 shows, so Manila, Bangkok, Tokyo or Hk, I don't know how the Chinese will react to the show... How are the??? Nuts??

I hope she doesn't film it in Tokyo because the majority of the crowd is not going to understand her English let alone her sense of humour!!

Guest bluejean

I want Mexico.

1) it'll be the best crowd

2) there's 2 shows there so they can film it twice in a row

3) she'll be fresh from a 2 week break

There's now way she'll do Asia, the crowds are dead and they don't understand English. The Yokohmama show for example is so awkward when she addresses the audience. Australia is a strong possibility since its the end of the tour and the audiences will be excited.

Guest bluejean

I do wonder how much of the set list will change. She really does need to do Who's That Girl for the DVD but it seems she is already over it and may not bother. I do love Secret but in honesty its a bit lack lustre live imo especially up against Who's That Girl, Frozen, Like a Prayer or Ghosttown.

It'll probably be like MDNA. Bits and pieces from everywhere

goddddd I hope not. I still can't believe they recycled footage from her Olympia show. "I'm wearing my French beret!" A mess.

I can't believe people still think the Japanese audience is like it used to be in the early 90s :electropop: . I mean, come on! It's 2015 and they have, along with Koreans one of the wildest crowds when it comes to pop acts.

:electropop::electropop::electropop::electropop:

2nd time i see something about japan

A special Japanese tour edition of Rebel Heart will be released on January 22, 2016. This special package will include a single CD and a DVD with catalogue number UICS-9152.

Click HERE to pre-order

http://madonnaunderground.com/new-release-rebel-heart-tour-edition-cddvd/

dont know if this is official. but its from hmv. could just be a setlist of the tour (as in the playlist on a cd and dvd)

there could be at least some rumours about the director, surely they have someone in mind already

I don't remember there being any rumours about directors for past tours until the week of filming, if that. But I think the gardener would do a good job with this show