Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

the only thing that annoys me about the MDNA dvd is the flat bass-less audio they used. and the looped crowd screams..

That looped audience is also on the live album, it's so annoying, makes it unlistenable for me. There just isn't a constant whooping and cheering at any concert?!?

I still don't actually own MDNA on DVD, I've streamed it once. beside the horrendous artwork, It's badly edited to the point of being unwatchable, and the filters look seriously amateur. The Confessions Tour DVD however is perfection! She just needs to repeat that!

That looped audience is also on the live album, it's so annoying, makes it unlistenable for me. There just isn't a constant whooping and cheering at any concert?!?

I still don't actually own MDNA on DVD, I've streamed it once. beside the horrendous artwork, It's badly edited to the point of being unwatchable, and the filters look seriously amateur. The Confessions Tour DVD however is perfection! She just needs to repeat that!

Sorry but CT DVD totally ZAPS the energy that show had watching it live. It's so.....dark or something.....idk how to describe it. The crowd kinda sucks too (in comparison to the MSG crowd at the show I attended). The CT has the same vibe as DWT DVD, that dark/soft lighting (whatever it is) worked for DWT DVD but CT was a high energy dance show that didn't need to be "darkened" like that. S&S remains probably her best live DVD release ever. The movie like editing of MDNA works for that release too, it's very dramatic just like the show itself was. I agree about the sound quality though.....very flat and "tinny".

The MDNA live album is literally just the DVD audio. That upset me so much because her team never had just taken the DVD audio and slapped "live album." They always picked a couple of songs and amped them up for the album release since they started with the Re-Invention Tour (I'm Going to Tell You a Secret really but w/e)

I hope it's not gonna be filmed in Paris (even though I'll be there so that would be a nice souvenir) because every time she filmed her show in Bercy (now AccorHotels Arena) it never got released as a DVD/BD, as if there was a jinx to it.

I hope it's not gonna be filmed in Paris (even though I'll be there so that would be a nice souvenir) because every time she filmed her show in Bercy (now AccorHotels Arena) it never got released as a DVD/BD, as if there was a jinx to it.

Hahaha, true :)

It's not Bercy anymore? :o

It's not Bercy anymore? :o

No, they rebult it last year/this year, it cost a lot so this hotels group financed it, hence the new name. Of course, nobody's gonna call it that.

If you ask me they should just film all the UK dates and then market it as MADONNA : REBEL HEART LIVE IN THE UK. She's got 5 arena shows here so plenty of time to work things up. O2 shows for the 'bulk' of the footage including stage etc.; Birmingham for the close-ups and Glasgow for the crowd shots as it will have the best audience.

FIN.

No, they rebult it last year/this year, it cost a lot so this hotels group financed it, hence the new name. Of course, nobody's gonna call it that.

It will forever be BERCY to me.

I was there when they filmed for RIT, I still want to see it!!

They don't "announce" where it will be filmed...I think last time Guy confirmed to a fan and by the time Miami arrived it was clear. Those expecting an official announcement any time soon are mistaken.

U2 is getting an HBO special...which makes me pray Guy is making this happen for Madonna also. #2for1

Let's just hope it isn't Madonna left by herself to finish editing the show for DVD again like last time, haha (as people expressed earlier in this topic). The sound editing/mixing especially is a mess, plus the filters, and should be completed by someone who knows how to do post-production.

There are plenty of people in New York they can hire, even a student could do a better job than what was outputted. Not that it's completely unwatchable for me, I still like to watch my fave moments. But certain moments I don't ever watch again.

Anyway, I CANNOT wait to see RHT it it's finality aired somewhere (fingers crossed) and then to have the DVD (fingers crossed). Keep it as natural to the show as possible hopefully... this show in particular doesn't need crazy hectic editing, or overdone post-production.

this show in particular doesn't need crazy hectic editing, or overdone post-production.

THIS !!!

That's why I love the Lisbon RIT footage, or even the Olympia 2012 videos : it's about the performance, no need to try and "enhance" it with special effects and stuff

They don't "announce" where it will be filmed...I think last time Guy confirmed to a fan and by the time Miami arrived it was clear. Those expecting an official announcement any time soon are mistaken.

U2 is getting an HBO special...which makes me pray Guy is making this happen for Madonna also. #2for1

I saw this too

It's being shot live and airing the same day.

Please do another NY date and broadcast it live on HBO. Please!!!

Didn't we hear weeks before S&S filming that she would tape the DVD in Argentina? I could be mistaken...

Yes please.