Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

She sang dress u up

It was awful lol

I had a feeling I was wrong cause I couldn't find footage anywhere. Anyways, here's the performance I was talking about :lol:

Guest gang bang

She should release Rebel heart tour video +cd on december 11th in order to Rebel heart album gets a boost on sales , also to the video sells better than MDNA Tour....ending the year sales are better ...

also an official video from the tour like MDNA tour Vogue will be a great promo for ticket sales too , not only for the video sales

She should release Rebel heart tour video +cd on december 11th in order to Rebel heart album gets a boost on sales , also to the video sells better than MDNA Tour....ending the year the sales are better ...

also an official video from the tour like MDNA tour Vogue will be a great promo for ticket sales too , not only for the video sales

True though I doubt this.... It sounds too good to happen :D

Manila, please. Asian countries are not all the same. Not all of them are "polite" and reserved during gigs. I just have a gut feeling that she'd be greeted by enthusiastic, screaming fans who have been waiting forever to see her live.

But even if it doesn't happen, it's okay. I'll try my damnedest to capture the entirety of at least one of the two shows with an audio-video recorder that produces decent sound quality.

OT: For those who intend to capture complete performances of song numbers (if not all of the show) and are still weeks or months away from their RHT stop, have you thought about investing on a good camera? You know, in case this tour doesn't come out on DVD like RIT didn't? :p

She should release Rebel heart tour video +cd on december 11th in order to Rebel heart album gets a boost on sales , also to the video sells better than MDNA Tour....ending the year sales are better ...

This sounds like a great idea, but doesn't she usually wait until after the tour is done before releasing it on video? I will love for this to happen, but I have a feeling we won't see the dvd until next year around now. I DO think she needs to release a few videos from the tour asap. I don't think she realizes the power Youtube actually has.

She would never release the DVD before the actual tour is over. We'll probably get it for next Christmas if we're lucky!! Hopefully the DVD features extra songs that have been sung in the special features. Maybe a photo gallery of all the unapologetic bitches!! Paris wound be beautiful especially with La vie en rose. Side note they really missed the opportunity to have the s&s 2009 leg on DVD as well.

She would never release the DVD before the actual tour is over. We'll probably get it for next Christmas if we're lucky!! Hopefully the DVD features extra songs that have been sung in the special features. Maybe a photo gallery of all the unapologetic bitches!! Paris wound be beautiful especially with La vie en rose. Side note they really missed the opportunity to have the s&s 2009 leg on DVD as well.

I wonder if videos for Unapologetic Bitch for all tour dates so far are available online. It's just so interesting and fun. Which helps, because I'm not really a big fan of that song. XD

And yes, the moment she started the 2009 dates for the S&ST, I wish they had released at least one of those shows on home video as well. She sang Holiday, plus her hair looked better. :3

Edited by madgesterium

OT: For those who intend to capture complete performances of song numbers (if not all of the show) and are still weeks or months away from their RHT stop, have you thought about investing on a good camera? You know, in case this tour doesn't come out on DVD like RIT didn't? :p

How easy is it to bring cameras / camcorders into the arena? Are there metal detectors? bag checks? I'm just nervous that security is going to see me filming with my handycam and confiscate it???

How easy is it to bring cameras / camcorders into the arena? Are there metal detectors? bag checks? I'm just nervous that security is going to see me filming with my handycam and confiscate it???

I've thought about that. Which is why I'm gonna be settling for a pocket-sized HD video recorder that can capture better audio than most smart phones. Not one of those bulky video cameras that fold.

There are tons of 1080p RHT videos on YouTube already, some of which were recorded at 60fps instead of the usual 30fps, so watching those clips, it really looks like she's right there in front of you, even when the camera zooms in. It's awesome. But it's also a shame because so often the audio is not as good as the video. Not even close.

I never got the point in editing, adding effects and rerecording vocals for the DVD releases as it looses the true core, atmospheric nature and the defeats the purpose in watching the show in the first place. The fan made clips are usually much better as they capture the pure essence and true element of the shows.