Rebel Heart Tour DVD

madgefan

We already got these official video releases:

Virgin Tour Detroit, USA

Who's That Girl Tour Tokyio, Japan & Turin/Florence, Italy

Blond Ambition Tour Yokohama, Japan & Nice, France plus documentary footage from Paris

The Girlie Show Sydney, Australia

Drowned World Detroit, USA

Re-Invention Tour Documentary footage from Paris

Confessions Tour London, UK

Sticky & Sweet Tour Buenos Aires, Argentina

MDNA World Tour Miami, USA (plus additional footage from all around the world)

Where do you think she's going to film the Rebel Heart tour for future release?

Will she give Asia or Australia a new chance??

Place your bets :order:

As the theme of the concert is love and romance, she might record it in Paris. However, I believe the show will be recorded in 2016, most likely in Australia.

My take would be that it would be filmed in a place where she's never been and have fans that have been waiting for her for 32 years!!, crowd will be nuts, I would say Taiwan, Thailand, or the Phillipines.

It's tricky, because we already have concerts officially recorded in both Asia and Latin America

And North America and Europe and Australia - so I guess Africa or Antarctica will have to be it then

They should have recorded the 1st night in Montreal. The crowd was so good.

But its time for a NYC recording !!!!!! If not, then maybe Paris.

Guest Rocco Papa

Of course I'd love it if she finally released a New York show, but it looks like that's not going to happen (again).

I think she should do Australia again to make up for neglecting them the past 22 years. You just know the crowds there will be wild!!

when is it usually announced where it will be taped? half way through last tour right? probably they already have decided or have an idea at least

Hope she records it in Asia. Fits with the opening section of the tour especially. :vogue:

Guest Rocco Papa

please dont let her edit again

What needs to happen is they can't film more than 2 shows. If they have too much footage to work with, we'll have a repeat of last time. I think they only filmed 2 shows for the S&S DVD and it felt more natural to watch than the MDNA Tour.

What needs to happen is they can't film more than 2 shows. If they have too much footage to work with, we'll have a repeat of last time. I think they only filmed 2 shows for the S&S DVD and it felt more natural to watch than the MDNA Tour.

No. It was 4 shows for S&S.

I dont think the problem is the number of show as long they are in the same place, not in miami/paris/olimpia and those instagram filter, the heavy contrast