The Merchandise

Guest bluejean

Hi, at the Toronto shows, I bought the black zipper Hoodie which was $80cdn. It's of very nice quality. I like the M. embroidered on the sleeves. I don't like buying the regular t-shirts because they swallow me - even the small size. The women's t-shirts actually fit. So, I bought the Like a Prayer shirt ($45) - really nice subtle looking shirt.

My sister bought the red V-neck shirt with Madonna and the bunny ears($45) - nice quality as well.

I bought my niece the tour cap($40). The cap is really nice guys. She loves it, she was wearing it the next day :). I have the key chains that are being shipped from the Icon pre-sale. I end up buying all this stuff over the years and its all sitting in bins in my storage. So, now I'm just buying stuff that I would actually use. But, I still might buy a couple more items online ;).

From what I observed, she is making a killing again on merchandise. So, if someone got a discount ticket for say $40, hopefully, they might be spending the same amount or more on the merchandise :).

It seems that all the prices for the items were calculated with the U.S. exchange rate in mind - no discounts.

I got the tourbook, tote bag with the lips, and the rebel heart mirrorr compact, and the makeup bag. I wanted the necklace, too. I had to stop at $130! I can upload a pic of my stuff if anyone wants to see.

I got the tourbook, tote bag with the lips, and the rebel heart mirrorr compact, and the makeup bag. I wanted the necklace, too. I had to stop at $130! I can upload a pic of my stuff if anyone wants to see.

I'd love to see, especially the RH mirror compact :)

I'm planning on buying a tshirt or two and the tour book. I can't go to a Madonna show or any show for that matter and NOT get a tour book. While I loathe hauling around merchandise for the entire show, it's good to know things are selling out early so I'll just have to deal. Plus, after the show I'm usually wore out (lol) so it'll be what it'll be. I REALLY wish there was a "Bless Yourself and Genuflect" tshirt! That's SO my quote of the year. Just that quote with a cross and I'd be happy. Ugh I wish I knew how to make one!! Anyway, super excited....my show is like 3 months away and I'm READY!!!!

So I made a list of what I'm getting

-Joan of Arc Tshirt

-Rebel Heart Blanket

-Tourbook

-Rebel Heart necklace

- Nun Habit (if they have it)

-Rebel Heart Sweater

- Tour poster

I just wanna thank my school for giving me Financial aid this semester! 🙌🏾😩

I'm planning on buying a tshirt or two and the tour book. I can't go to a Madonna show or any show for that matter and NOT get a tour book. While I loathe hauling around merchandise for the entire show, it's good to know things are selling out early so I'll just have to deal. Plus, after the show I'm usually wore out (lol) so it'll be what it'll be. I REALLY wish there was a "Bless Yourself and Genuflect" tshirt! That's SO my quote of the year. Just that quote with a cross and I'd be happy. Ugh I wish I knew how to make one!! Anyway, super excited....my show is like 3 months away and I'm READY!!!!

Get the tour programme after the show so it doesn't get squished in your seat!

Also everyone needs to make sure their merch comes in the Rebel Heart Tour plastic bag!!! One of the merch stands had a bunch on the table so I grabbed like 7 :cool:

I REALLY wish there was a "Bless Yourself and Genuflect" tshirt! That's SO my quote of the year. Just that quote with a cross and I'd be happy.

that would be so cool! :) I'd love a T-shirt like that,lol

• 1 month later...

okay people i need to vent.

madonna.com online store is a fucking hot mess.

over 2 months ago i ordered the pillow, blanket, calendar and towel in one order.

firstly every item has been shipped separately and i have only got 2 so far!

the towel isnt even a fucking towel. its a HAND TOWEL. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SUN BAKE ON A FUCKING HAND TOWEL?!!! ugh.

that black rebel heart is the biggest piece of SHIT ive ever bought. for the price you would think it would be a nice normal pillow. NO, IT IS SHIT!! they didnt even stitch it properly its a fucking mess.

my presale gift was the poster and it came torn and bent in the corner.

needless to say i have sent them a lengthy email asking for a new poster and to reimburse me for that piece of shit pillow.

this is not the first time i've had to complain to them either. fucking useless as tits on a bull.

^^oh jeez, that sucks. :-/

I was hoping to order some items to wear to my show in January, but maybe I won't!! Considering how long it took for us to receive our Live Pass presale gifts, frankly, I'm not at all surprised! :(

okay people i need to vent.

madonna.com online store is a fucking hot mess.

over 2 months ago i ordered the pillow, blanket, calendar and towel in one order.

firstly every item has been shipped separately and i have only got 2 so far!

the towel isnt even a fucking towel. its a HAND TOWEL. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SUN BAKE ON A FUCKING HAND TOWEL?!!! ugh.

that black rebel heart is the biggest piece of SHIT ive ever bought. for the price you would think it would be a nice normal pillow. NO, IT IS SHIT!! they didnt even stitch it properly its a fucking mess.

my presale gift was the poster and it came torn and bent in the corner.

needless to say i have sent them a lengthy email asking for a new poster and to reimburse me for that piece of shit pillow.

this is not the first time i've had to complain to them either. fucking useless as tits on a bull.

I had that happened to the rebel heart pillow the text said reb on one side and elheart on the other. They had to make an entire batch so I finally got a good one. The towel is called a work out towel and they don't even say how big it is. I mean get with the program. :huh:

The merch prices @ the O2 London show really were a pain in the ass for a person who earns EUR instead of GBP. The prices were between 25£and 30£ per shirt. I bought 3 shirts and already spent 80£ (aka 120€) so I didn't really feel like buying anything else, although I had wanted to originally...

20£ for the tour book - hilarious!