What Madonna needs....

mad4mad2

I thought after the "missteps" of Carese (rest her soul) in the early 00's that Guy was supposed to save the day when he became her manager. Wasn't he her manager in the COADF era?

New team? Has the album and tour been subpar? Disappointments?

Madonna always comes with new ideas and looks with each new era so that's a given.

New record company?? But I thought Interscope was going to "save the day" after mean ol' WB neglected her and her singles...

New fans?? Hmmmm.......I would say that the clearly mentally unstable "tribe" of fans that WASH UP on "other shores" across the net should just go and worship LG full time instead praising her "artpop" part time and dissing M part time. It would be amazing if Guy could arrange for one of these "fans" to be the (un)apologetic bitch for a night.....but with a twist. Display their "fan art" (i.e.: a transcript of their vilest comments about M) on the screen while Madonna berates them. When she say "bye bitches", security will drag them off stage aggressively and out of the venue. They will then be advised and it will be announced they will be banned from her shows from that point forward. Now THAT will be something worth bitching about! :)

Other than those loonies though, I'd say Madonna has one of the most loyal fans of any artist out there and in most cases are GREAT audiences for the Queen.

I thought after the "missteps" of Carese (rest her soul) in the early 00's that Guy was supposed to save the day when he became her manager. Wasn't he her manager in the COADF era?

Madonna always comes with new ideas and looks with each new era so that's a given.

New record company?? But I thought Interscope was going to "save the day" after mean ol' WB neglected her and her singles...

New fans?? Hmmmm.......I would say that the clearly mentally unstable "tribe" of fans that WASH UP on "other shores" across the net should just go and worship LG full time instead praising her "artpop" part time and dissing M part time. It would be amazing if Guy could arrange for one of these "fans" to be the (un)apologetic bitch for a night.....but with a twist. Display their "fan art" (i.e.: a transcript of their vilest comments about M) on the screen while Madonna berates them. When she say "bye bitches", security will drag them off stage aggressively and out of the venue. They will then be advised and it will be announced they will be banned from her shows from that point forward. Now THAT will be something worth bitching about! :)

Other than those loonies though, I'd say Madonna has one of the most loyal fans of any artist out there and in most cases are GREAT audiences for the Queen.

:lmao::rotfl:

:clap:

New fans because of some streaming points? Now if that was the case she will be pretty fucked. Streaming? Seriously? Newflash: this shit was invented to manipulate the charts and to satisfy this generation of entitled kids that believe they must get everything immediately and for free. And there it ends. Streaming does not make any money for the artists, it's not even profitable for the streaming services. When was the last time spotify posted a profit? Never! It's all a big sham.

I'd say, Madonna keep the old fans! The ones that can afford the expensive concert tickets and can appreciate your vision and art, the ones that stood by you for decades through thick and thin, the ones that love your work, the ones that have no problem to voice their opinion in a civilized manner when they don't like something, the ones that have always thought about their fandom as a give and take relationship if you will.

I'm a little bit pissed about the whole "new" thing in general. Why is "new" neccessarily better? I do not agree with that idea. People became obsessed with "new" over the years although "new" is hardly new anymore when you take a closer look. But "old" certainly doesn't sell as good from a marketing point of view. Too bad that many things that have been proven to work are actually rather old or are part of continuity but no one ever talks about it because it's not generating "Likes" on Facebook from the easily impressed. I will play devils advocate here and say how I feel about it: todays generation is dumb or has been dumbed down intentionally.

And anyone who is offended by this, shove it up your ass.

For the next Album/Era that is.

New Management

New Team

New Ideas

New look

New Record company

New fans(she desperately in need of more streaming points)

Do you Agree?

You're the worst, seriously. I pray for a ROYAL FLUSH. Hector, where are you?

For the next Album/Era that is.

New Management

New Team

New Ideas

New look

New Record company

New fans(she desperately in need of more streaming points)

Do you Agree?

No, don't agree. She does not need new ideas and a new look. Just watch this concert. Her costumes, hair and overall look changes and vary in each section and all incredible. As for ideas, she is more intelligent than the rest of them put together. She has not stayed at the top for 30 years for nothing.

Don't even try, Jan. Don't you see he's just a fucking troll who wants to stir shit?

What Dave needs:

Get the fuck out and don't come back

Get flushed

Get banned

Get laid

Don't you all agree?

Don't even try, Jan. Don't you see he's just a fucking troll who wants to stir shit?

What Dave needs:

Get the fuck out and don't come back

Get flushed

Get banned

Get laid

Don't you all agree?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

dave has definitely been trolling us hardcore lately, but he's been a member since 2012 -- has he always been this way?

Guest Rocco Papa

I don't get complaints about this era. This era has been AMAZING as far as I'm concerned. The music, the promo, the magazine covers, the tour. It's the best era since Confessions for me!! :bow:

I still prefer my bitterness over a thread like this.

sorry not sorry

Then if you don't like threads like this then you pay them dust and keep on moving. There is no need to be an Asshole just because you don't agree with it.

Oh no need for a ban I will just stop posting "problem" solved.

Guest bluejean

Everything she needed to do this era she did. A great album that she put her blood, sweat, tears and heart into. I mean how many songs did we get? Too many to count! How many promo appearances and performances did she do to promote the album? More than she's ever done. And yet people are still bitching about what she should and shouldn't do. Ridiculous.

Stop worrying about charts and sales and ENJOY the era! It's actually one of the best eras ever and I highly doubt we'll get another one like it.

If the movies go well that will open more of a new fanbase than all the managers combined. But that is a step by step calculation obviously. Let's just get through the tour first and pray she is consulting with the right film type people along the way. :)

Bottom line is, from an artistic perspective, she has been especially inspired this era. As mentioned, we have gotten more music and promo then we've ever gotten in any given era. Of course I don't expect everyone to like the album or the tour for that matter, but even if you don't like it, I don't think it can be denied that she has put 110% of herself into the whole Rebel Heart project. There were no other "distractions".

Commercially, having the 13th best selling album in the world released this year is not something to just shrug off at this stage in her career. Show me another "pop star" that she shared the charts with in 1985 that can say the same thing. To think she did all of this with little to no radio support anywhere in the world (except Italy maybe right??) The tour is on track to be a HUGE success for her as well. Overhauling everything about and everyone around her and starting "fresh", still doesn't mean she's going to be giving Taylor Swift a run for her money in regard to album sales and airplay. Everything is so different now. She's in a different place in her career. I hope she can score a few more massive Music, HU, 4M sized hits again too but it's time to give up the ridiculous "expectations" some have in regard to her commercial success and be a little more realistic about things.