Mexico City, January 7 2016 // 2' Date

Iconic Fetus

Thank you everyone. I'm so glad we can all share such an amazing tour together. I'm so emotional. I feel like a muslim in Mecca for the first time, even though I've seen her like 10 times. It just feels so spiritual :lmao:

Thank you everyone. I'm so glad we can all share such an amazing tour together. I'm so emotional. I feel like a muslim in Mecca for the first time, even though I've seen her like 10 times. It just feels so spiritual :lmao:

Haha it's exactly like that!! We have been awaken!

Excellent review ULIZOS! :clap: :clap: :clap: I don't think my review will be that lengthy and detailed when I see her in 18 days, but reading your review makes me even more excited and thankful that my first-ever M shows will be during this tour.

Okay, okay, I'm at work. Sorry I didn't talk about the first night, I was ashamed because I basically had nose bleed seats and was way off to the side so I missed a good chunk of the concert (didn't even see the screens :lmao:) but I think people have covered that magical night already. It was AMAZING.

Now off to the second night when I actually saw everything. I didn't have amazing floor seats, but I had a full view of the stage and didn't miss a thing. First of all, as people have already said, the crowd was SPECTACULAR. It felt absolutely AMAZING being surrounded by people who LOVE Madonna, and not just gays (my boyfriend said he thought it was just going to be a bunch of us queens screaming). It was moms, older women, older couples, some random group of Russian women, young little twinks, these butch bull dykes who had the TIME OF THEIR LIVES, EVERYONE was screaming the words to every single song, including the new ones and even La Vie en Rose (the guy next to me hummed the shit out of the song) and they were all up and dancing from the first song all the way through Holiday. A lot of people even stood up and clapped and screamed during the interludes :lol: It was like 2 hours of pure ecstasy.

The dialogues were to die for. Here are some of the highlights (I'm totally paraphrasing here):

Are you guys having a good time? Yes? Mucho? Mucho Mucho? MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO? MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO?

(In her silly, cute, girly voice) Do you guys have a present for me? What's that? A cigarette? I don't smoke. How do you say ass in Spanish? Culo? Put that in your cuuuuuuulo. Yes. In your cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulo :lmao:

During the Spanish / Frida Kahlo inspired section of the concert, she put on a hat, then took it off and asked the audience if it looked better on or off? and she kept asking on or off? And then she said random Spanish words because it didn't seem like the people in front of her understood what she was saying but when she put the hat on the last time she poked her eye with it and she said "oh I poked my eye, I can't see. that's okay, I'll sing things song with my eyes closed". She went on to sing Who's That Girl (which was spectacular and a highlight for me) and after she finished she kind of struggled for a few moments and went silent and the entire stadium started singing Cielito Lindo (very typical Mexican song) in unison and she looked confused and said "That's lovely but I don't know the words to this song, I do know the words to this one though." Then after all of that she said "oh my, I'm crying, but not out of sorrow like last night, I just poked my eye with my hat." :lol: It was too cute.

During Music in the little break in the middle of the song where the pianist and her do their playful little act and she touches herself, he played the Mexican hat dance as she touched her tits and pussy and we were all DYING. It was so cute and hilarious.

When she said she was looking for a new husband or wife she talked about how there're a lot of perks that go along with marrying her. She went up to some one guy and asked him why she should marry him and he just kept screaming BECAUSE I LOVE YOU and she kept saying um, everyone loves me here, you have to do better than that :lmao: Then some guy, who's name was Marco, caught the bouquet and she started asking him questions but he CLEARLY didn't speak English. She asked him "Do you have a job? Why do you keep looking at the guy next to you? Is he your boyfriend? Do you not like girls? So you don't have a job? You don't have a job Marco? You're not doing very well here, Marco. No, seriously, why do you keep looking at the guy next to you? Oh Marco, when you get a little more creative please talk to my security and then we can talk about this. You're going to have to do better then that." I was dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying

Then... the unapologetic bitch. I have NO idea who chose him, but he got one stage, took his shirt off to show off his steroid body, had NO rhythm and a huge smirk on his face and kept shaking his ass like a old white man from Alabama. They danced on to the main part of the stage and he was throwing his hands up in the air like those guys from the Jersey shore, flexing his muscles, then he would go up to Madonna, put his arms around her and start grinding up on her and her dancers at first giggled and pulled him back, but he kept going and going and the dancers started to look really annoyed and everyone around me went from WOOOO to um... Then I don't remember exactly what she said (something about Mexico and loving Mexico) and he runs up to her mic and starts screaming WOOOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSS BRAZIIIIILLLLLLLL and Madonna was like, oh, wait, you're not Mexican? Um, please tell me you're Mexican. So he runs up back to the mic and starts screaming YESSSSSS I AM. BRAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL :rolleyes: eveyone was clearly annoyed and uncomfortable, including Madonna, and I don't know what the people in the front row were screaming, but she said, oh my, I have a feeling these people don't like you. They're yelling things at you. I think they have a personal vendetta against you... Then she said something like, you're hot, but you didn't drop it like it's hot. No, no, I mean, DROP your pants like it's hot. No? Oh, I knew you had nothing to show off. Oh well. Everyone who comes up here gets a present. Does he deserve a present? No? Well, everyone gets one. So here's your present, a banana! Then she put the banana in his crotch and said, look, now things will go a lot better for you in life :lmao: Then she said no no, tonight is about love, it takes a lot of courage to come up here on stage with me, let's give it up for (I forgot his name).

thank you :)

Right??? Every show is like a journey to the Holy Land.

"Bless yourself and genuflect."

Thank God the Mexican crowd got her back in the spirit which is the Rebel Heart Tour!! I'm sure she felt blessed (although emotional) with all of the support. The show must go on!!! She's such a trooper!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Okay, okay, I'm at work. Sorry I didn't talk about the first night, I was ashamed because I basically had nose bleed seats and was way off to the side so I missed a good chunk of the concert (didn't even see the screens :lmao:) but I think people have covered that magical night already. It was AMAZING.

Now off to the second night when I actually saw everything. I didn't have amazing floor seats, but I had a full view of the stage and didn't miss a thing. First of all, as people have already said, the crowd was SPECTACULAR. It felt absolutely AMAZING being surrounded by people who LOVE Madonna, and not just gays (my boyfriend said he thought it was just going to be a bunch of us queens screaming). It was moms, older women, older couples, some random group of Russian women, young little twinks, these butch bull dykes who had the TIME OF THEIR LIVES, EVERYONE was screaming the words to every single song, including the new ones and even La Vie en Rose (the guy next to me hummed the shit out of the song) and they were all up and dancing from the first song all the way through Holiday. A lot of people even stood up and clapped and screamed during the interludes :lol: It was like 2 hours of pure ecstasy.

The dialogues were to die for. Here are some of the highlights (I'm totally paraphrasing here):

Are you guys having a good time? Yes? Mucho? Mucho Mucho? MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO? MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO MUCHO?

(In her silly, cute, girly voice) Do you guys have a present for me? What's that? A cigarette? I don't smoke. How do you say ass in Spanish? Culo? Put that in your cuuuuuuulo. Yes. In your cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulo :lmao:

During the Spanish / Frida Kahlo inspired section of the concert, she put on a hat, then took it off and asked the audience if it looked better on or off? and she kept asking on or off? And then she said random Spanish words because it didn't seem like the people in front of her understood what she was saying but when she put the hat on the last time she poked her eye with it and she said "oh I poked my eye, I can't see. that's okay, I'll sing things song with my eyes closed". She went on to sing Who's That Girl (which was spectacular and a highlight for me) and after she finished she kind of struggled for a few moments and went silent and the entire stadium started singing Cielito Lindo (very typical Mexican song) in unison and she looked confused and said "That's lovely but I don't know the words to this song, I do know the words to this one though." Then after all of that she said "oh my, I'm crying, but not out of sorrow like last night, I just poked my eye with my hat." :lol: It was too cute.

During Music in the little break in the middle of the song where the pianist and her do their playful little act and she touches herself, he played the Mexican hat dance as she touched her tits and pussy and we were all DYING. It was so cute and hilarious.

When she said she was looking for a new husband or wife she talked about how there're a lot of perks that go along with marrying her. She went up to some one guy and asked him why she should marry him and he just kept screaming BECAUSE I LOVE YOU and she kept saying um, everyone loves me here, you have to do better than that :lmao: Then some guy, who's name was Marco, caught the bouquet and she started asking him questions but he CLEARLY didn't speak English. She asked him "Do you have a job? Why do you keep looking at the guy next to you? Is he your boyfriend? Do you not like girls? So you don't have a job? You don't have a job Marco? You're not doing very well here, Marco. No, seriously, why do you keep looking at the guy next to you? Oh Marco, when you get a little more creative please talk to my security and then we can talk about this. You're going to have to do better then that." I was dyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying

Then... the unapologetic bitch. I have NO idea who chose him, but he got one stage, took his shirt off to show off his steroid body, had NO rhythm and a huge smirk on his face and kept shaking his ass like a old white man from Alabama. They danced on to the main part of the stage and he was throwing his hands up in the air like those guys from the Jersey shore, flexing his muscles, then he would go up to Madonna, put his arms around her and start grinding up on her and her dancers at first giggled and pulled him back, but he kept going and going and the dancers started to look really annoyed and everyone around me went from WOOOO to um... Then I don't remember exactly what she said (something about Mexico and loving Mexico) and he runs up to her mic and starts screaming WOOOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSS BRAZIIIIILLLLLLLL and Madonna was like, oh, wait, you're not Mexican? Um, please tell me you're Mexican. So he runs up back to the mic and starts screaming YESSSSSS I AM. BRAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL :rolleyes: eveyone was clearly annoyed and uncomfortable, including Madonna, and I don't know what the people in the front row were screaming, but she said, oh my, I have a feeling these people don't like you. They're yelling things at you. I think they have a personal vendetta against you... Then she said something like, you're hot, but you didn't drop it like it's hot. No, no, I mean, DROP your pants like it's hot. No? Oh, I knew you had nothing to show off. Oh well. Everyone who comes up here gets a present. Does he deserve a present? No? Well, everyone gets one. So here's your present, a banana! Then she put the banana in his crotch and said, look, now things will go a lot better for you in life :lmao: Then she said no no, tonight is about love, it takes a lot of courage to come up here on stage with me, let's give it up for (I forgot his name).

:thumbsup:

everyone loves me here, you have to do better than that :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

Some personal moments / realizations:

Candy Shop is the greatest song in the history of music. Since the caveman to 2016. Best. Period.

Deeper and Deeper is the second greatest song in the history of music and I never in a million years thought she would've sang it again. I'm the happiest gay boy in the universe right now. My life is complete.

Madonna SHOULD be a stand up comedian.

I HATE Guy Ritchie.

Why didn't anyone tell me she sang Who's that Girl? I wasn't ready for that. I cried. I cried and it was embarrassing.

The Flapper / 30s / Josephine Baker segment of the show was one of the strongest and well thought out segments of any of her tours. Like, top 5. Bravo!

have you been living under a rock?

HAVE YOU?!!!

Yes! I didn't read a singe spoiler after opening night. I didn't watch a single video and completely avoided the entire Madonna section from opening night - yesterday! I only saw posts from facebook friends and the Queen herself, but no videos. It was torture but it was worth it.

It was glorious :'(

Guest Pud Whacker

Yes! I didn't read a singe spoiler after opening night. I didn't watch a single video and completely avoided the entire Madonna section from opening night - yesterday! I only saw posts from facebook friends and the Queen herself, but no videos. It was torture but it was worth it.

It was glorious :'(

OH RAUL!!!

shoot a photo of your asshole!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Also, I know Candy Shop isn't the greatest song ever, I just like to piss people off. I do love it and I don't get why people hate it :lol:

i love candy shop!!!

everyone knows i LOVE HARD CANDY!!!

i love candy shop!!!

everyone knows i LOVE HARD CANDY!!!

SAY which FLAVOUR you LIKE and I'll have it FOR YOU

C'MON into my STORE I got CANDY GALORE

DON'T pretend you're NOT HUNGRY

I've SEEN it BEFORE

I got TURKISH DELIGHTS, baby and SO MUCH MORE

VIVA HARD CANDY!!

I was listening to it in the car today on the way to work. It's tremendous.

Next time we go out after the REBEL HEART TOUR 2016 London gig we should ask for the DJ fans to put it on at the O2 after party. Maybe right after One More Chance.

lol!!

The majority of the fans have been OK, but I guess you have to expect some obnoxiousness every once in a while. As long as it does not get too out of hand. The guy last night was pretty much crossing the line, in my opinion.

Is there a YouTube clip ?

I haven't seen it yet.

lol!!

The majority of the fans have been OK, but I guess you have to expect some obnoxiousness every once in a while. As long as it does not get too out of hand. The guy last night was pretty much crossing the line, in my opinion.

I haven't seen it yet.

Thanks for the elaborate review.

I haven't seen it yet.

Not sure, but here's the Periscope link that going to expire in about 3 hours: https://www.periscope.tv/w/aWBvPjIxMzE4MjR8MW5BS0VYWm9Fd1l4TPeKP-lCKch34BEeEwGYWqnzlIiQLkLjzNlcwVah-1Wy

lol!!

True, he was too touchy but I think she handled it really well. She is such a professional in every way.

Agree with you both.

I haven't seen it yet.

The only one that has surfaced so far but not shot from a good angle and distance.

UB Oscar handsy bit from 4:46.

I want to see how she got the Frida jacket, wonder if she kept it?

Here you go, TrueBlue. Great video. So eventful :biggrin: and the crowd is just fantastic. :inlove:

Starts with the maracas bit. Frida jacket from fan starts from 3:18.

As shared in fab review from Ulizos, she poked her eye with the hat, fans sang Cielito Lindo, chanted her name, she asked hat/sombrero on or off, and sang WTG (full song in this vid). ENJOY!