Mexico City, January 7 2016 // 2' Date

Iconic Fetus

Great night, she spoke a lot in Spanish and was in a great mood, Mexico loves her!

she seamed to hurt her eye with the Spanish hat.

She asked for someone's jacket that had some image of her.

The unapologetic bitch was not fun at all, he was hot though.

The crowd was good but not as the first night.

Had an amazing time in my third and final RHT

She started at 10:20pm and finished 12:40am, she looked more relaxed and happier than yesterday, she speaked a lot of Spanish, more than yesterday, the crowd was great and loud but yesterday was better.

She didn't talk to much like yesterday, she made a brief speech before TB and also after DYU, on the request song she mentioned that they were happening crazy things in the world and that we needed to make a prayer and she went to start LAP which was the peak of the night, everyone got up and started singing and clapping it was magical, she then said a few words and did RH, and I cried.

On the last section the guy who picked the bouquet of flowers was hot but he didn't knew English so M talked to him and a friend of the guy was translating hahahaha, M noticed that and went to sing LVER.

The UB was hot but he was a douche, he was acting over the top, M was in a playful mood but he hugged her and was cheering and smiling like if he was in a models competition, at the end M was over it I guess.

She said that last night show was amazing.

And that was it for Mexico this time, let's wait for the next tour!!!

She started at 10:20pm and finished 12:40am, she looked more relaxed and happier than yesterday, she speaked a lot of Spanish, more than yesterday, the crowd was great and loud but yesterday was better.

She didn't talk to much like yesterday, she made a brief speech before TB and also after DYU, on the request song she mentioned that they were happening crazy things in the world and that we needed to make a prayer and she went to start LAP which was the peak of the night, everyone got up and started singing and clapping it was magical, she then said a few words and did RH, and I cried.

On the last section the guy who picked the bouquet of flowers was hot but he didn't knew English so M talked to him and a friend of the guy was translating hahahaha, M noticed that and went to sing LVER.

The UB was hot but he was a douche, he was acting over the top, M was in a playful mood but he hugged her and was cheering and smiling like if he was in a models competition, at the end M was over it I guess.

She said that last night show was amazing.

And that was it for Mexico this time, let's wait for the next tour!!!

Thx for the great review

Great night, she spoke a lot in Spanish and was in a great mood, Mexico loves her!

Thx for the review

^ Most welcome, Alain. :smile:

Back of jacket with image of Frida from clip in link. https://twitter.com/LuisNarcio/status/685382338600017920

PEEvMwyf.jpg

edit: better pic just showed up. From M's dresser, Tony. Link

CYMNynKW8AAyyhu.jpg

Fantastic video

LAP should be performed everynight on every tour from here on to eternity :bow:

That arena looks massive

Fans should know by now that she HATES when people throw things on her stage :flopfans:

Fantastic video

LAP should be performed everynight on every tour from here on to eternity :bow:

That arena looks massive

Fans should know by now that she HATES when people throw things on her stage :flopfans:

Agree about Like a Prayer. Should be at every concert, always packs an emotional punch and is universally loved by everyone.

Thanks for posting the video!

When she starts singing "I hear your voice...", I instantly get goosebumps. There is something so magical about that song!

So a big yes! It should be performed on every show!

Am I hearing this right? the UB took her from behind and KISSED HER NECK and a dancer had to make him step back? what the fuck? stop inviting these creeps on stage and get the real fans!

Yes. She did not enjoy it. Ugh

^ Most welcome, Alain. :smile:

Back of jacket with image of Frida from clip in link. https://twitter.com/LuisNarcio/status/685382338600017920

PEEvMwyf.jpg

edit: better pic just showed up. From M's dresser, Tony. Link

CYMNynKW8AAyyhu.jpg

Thank u! 😀

The owner of the jacket showed it to her as it appeared in the monitors and she said that she liked it, then some minutes later she was wearing it asking if she should take the hat off or not.

The unapologetic bitch was not as engaging as the night before that she had to say come on Mexico don't fall asleep on me now! 😂

Yeah the UB was way too touchy and not fun at all! I don't know why they picked him.. except he was good looking.. still a great night with more spanish words. Love that she takes the time to learn a bit of the language to interact with the audience.