Mexico City, January 7 2016 // 2' Date

Iconic Fetus

Dave...I don't know who you are, but I wish some light and tenderness towards you,

I am Brazilian, I live in Rio, and what you wrote made me feel humiliated. Words can hurt. I could not afford to see her this time around, and I really wanted to. So reading this on a forum where we are all, supposedly, fans and friends of a great human being, to say the least, it's truly upseting. Mind you words, mister. Aim your anger in another direction!

Don't take an idiots words to heart. No it shouldn't be like that at the forum :kiss2:

This Dave account is always so angry. It can't be healthy. I suppose anyone that spouts so much drivel can't be all there in the head.

He is unimportant and irrelevant, a Royal Flush is needed.

More Links Please ! The show looks amazing tonight . I'm guessing She's gonna carry on !

Omg I noticed a couple of things...

The crowd was incredible! I imagine in her mind she's thinking "this is how every audience should be" ...it's unfortunate people's enthusiasm and thrill of seeing an icon like Madonna has waned a bit

The dancer didn't do the backflip during living for love (I always thought about how he would do that every single show and imagined he wouldn't do it for at least one show)

I saw little changes in her movements during iconic (maybe having been off)

Mexico seems to really love rebel heart (they seem to have known iconic and holy water so well

And that speech someone posted on YouTube is so awesome! I want to see her face during her speech. I wonder what's really going on in her personal life. I think the press being so negative about her and her son's relationship really hurts her but I think it's more than just that and we don't know.