Mexico City, January 7 2016 // 2' Date

Iconic Fetus

God this medley is such a bore. It simply...drags and kills every crowd xD Even Mexico.

Can't wait for the acoustic section!

The medley always has wild crowd reactions so I don't know what you're talking about.

But it is true for Most of the world Latino America is mainly Mexico, I don't know why they get so upset about that. The amount of bs on IG, Twitter, Fb and other forums just because Madonna is not visiting their unimportant and irrelevant countries this time around. I mean get over it already!

Dave...I don't know who you are, but I wish some light and tenderness towards you,

I am Brazilian, I live in Rio, and what you wrote made me feel humiliated. Words can hurt. I could not afford to see her this time around, and I really wanted to. So reading this on a forum where we are all, supposedly, fans and friends of a great human being, to say the least, it's truly upseting. Mind you words, mister. Aim your anger in another direction!

Guest Rachelle of London

This Dave account is always so angry. It can't be healthy. I suppose anyone that spouts so much drivel can't be all there in the head.