Vegas show extra songs

ROCKERITO_MX

wow this is great. Though hard to believe if M thinks LV has the worst crowd but she gifts them with 3 additional songs ???

I hope they record it for additional extras on the dvd :D

Did Monte said anything about dvd recording ?

Since there are rumours M coming back to NYC it can be possible that those shows are recorded ?!

I think it is...I've seen it pop up on quite a few lists.

It's so hard to find though. And American television never air it on tv, especially during the Halloween season. It deserves that spot :lol:

Allegedly from Andy Cohen,he said/implied something about the show returning to NYC after the tour is over

She should! More US dates! Was shocked there was only 1 LA show!

First things first -- If this is true, they better have a goddamn crew there to film this show for the DVD.

Seciond, to the people arguing about how these songs don't fit in the show: He said it's a "special encore section" in the video, so they wouldn't change the regular show at all. (And that's only IF he's not drunk / joking.)

So let's add Hung Up and Love Profusion in Europe! :)

Love Profusion? I think Holywood would fit the last section with a new arrangement now that i think about it!

Take A Bow can be performed after Love Don't Leave Here Anymore.

Ray Of Light could be performed on the 1st section.

Like A Prayer could either be after Living For Love or before Devil Pray and after Holy Water.

I think it would be great actually!

Although imagine Living For Love/Like A Prayer/La Isla Bonita/The 80's medley/Who's That Girl/Ghosttown/Rebel Heart! Not sure the arena would still stand after this! LOL

I am still waiting for HOLD TIGHT as shown in the teaser, so, I hope is also this one :laugh:

I'm such a flop fan. I keep seeing people referencing a teaser with Hold Tight being rehearsed but I can't find it :nervous:

TAB, ROL and LAP..... :drama: like a whole new section /extended encore whit Holiday, too much to handle, please this need to be true

i'd prefer NRM instead ROl although, but at least for Australia and Asia ROL would be better i think

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I love how even drunk and off the job he takes time to mess with the gheys online :lmao:

Hey! She's gonna sing Bad Girl and I'll Remember, and then turn it up for an impromptu Skin performance!

Love Profusion? I think Holywood would fit the last section with a new arrangement now that i think about it!

Take A Bow can be performed after Love Don't Leave Here Anymore.

Ray Of Light could be performed on the 1st section.

Like A Prayer could either be after Living For Love or before Devil Pray and after Holy Water.

I think it would be great actually!

Although imagine Living For Love/Like A Prayer/La Isla Bonita/The 80's medley/Who's That Girl/Ghosttown/Rebel Heart! Not sure the arena would still stand after this! LOL

The show is perfect. No need to mess with it.

Besides, he said they'd be done in the encore section.

The show is perfect. No need to mess with it.

Besides, he said they'd be done in the encore section.

Yes agreed! No need to add anything The show is long allready. You try do that night after night ;)