I brought a friend to RHT and now she's a loon. What should I introduce her now?

material_boy

Must have her watch BAT and the Confessions Tour -- every friend of mine LOVED the CT like crazy, even just casual fans. And really, she just needs to watch ALL of M's music videos. Interviews can be good too, if she wants to get to know Madonna herself more. Most of M's most iconic interviews are on YouTube.

Must have her watch BAT and the C

onfessions Tour -- every friend of mine LOVED the CT like crazy, even just casual fans. And really, she just needs to watch ALL of M's music videos. Interviews can be good too, if she wants to get to know Madonna herself more. Most of M's most iconic interviews are on YouTube.

Here's some to start:

Hey! I'm also a new fan lmao :laugh: I just saw Madonna for the first time last night and the show was INCREDIBLE!! I've always been aware of Madonna, but I really became a fan after the SuperBowl! I bought MDNA and Rebel Heart on the day of release and everything. But tbh I'm just now exploring her discography. So far I have; The Immaculate Collection, Erotica, Ray of Light, GHV2, Music, American Life, Confessions, Hard Candy, Celebration (Deluxe), MDNA, and Rebel Heart. Maybe your friend and I can discover Madonna together :semifunny: Now I'm watching Truth or Dare for the first time :tigger:

welcome!!!! I really envy you! EVERYTHING is new for you!!! :laugh:I can´t imagine listening all these albums for the first time!!!

Dont shade hard candy it made me a fan! I wasnt on any forums or anything back then and im glad!! It was a masters work on the current pop sound for me.

I would do this:

1. Immaculate Collection, GVH2 and Celebration for the basics

2. Do each album chronologically. If she likes certain songs, show her remixes.

3. Show her Ciao Italia, Girlie Show, Reinvention, COADF, Hard Candy, MDNA concerts.

Dont shade hard candy it made me a fan! I wasnt on any forums or anything back then and im glad!! It was a masters work on the current pop sound for me.

:kiss2: yay a fellow Candy Shopper!

She watched a bunch more videos without any prompting from me, so I suggested she watch another concert. We watched the Girlie Show Fukuoka and she was absolutely loved it. Highlights for her included "Rain," "Express Yourself," "Deeper and Deeper," "Justify my Love," and "Like a Wurgin." (She LOVED "Like a Wurgin.")

Definitely got a new loon hooked here.