I got an email saying my presale gift has been shipped

Guest bluejean

How do you get these free gifts? If anyone wants to send me anything, feel free to message me as I'm desperate for one ❤️ Happily pay for postage.

If you purchased the Icon Live Pass during the presales, you had the option of choosing a poster or key chain as your "free gift."

I got the email saying that the key chains and posters were almost ready and that I was given the option to select either with my purchase...got VIP runway and I didn't have the option to select anything so my guess is I'm not getting either. Anyone that purchase VIP given the option to chose a gift?

My poster has dog ears and bends from when they closed the cardboard tube. Not happy.

I don't even know who to email about it after the changes! Halp?

My poster has dog ears and bends from when they closed the cardboard tube. Not happy.

I don't even know who to email about it after the changes! Halp?

Contact Madonna.com at this link. Select 'Fan Club Gift Issue' under Topic, indicate the order number from the alert shipping email they originally sent you, and describe your issue in comments.

They responded to me via email within 24 hours.

Good luck, and I hope that they'll be able to replace and send you an undamaged poster.

Just picked this up tonight! ignore the light flash though...couldn't get a better shot.

IMG_2973.jpg

I love this. I want that poster too. The framwork fits perfectly !!!!