Is "Love Spent" Madonna's best song from the 10's?

mad4mad2

I love this song, however i love the 1, 2, 3 punch of her albums which i refer to as her trilogy you have the break up album (hard candy) divorce album (mdna)then celebration of life and love album (rebel heart. I came out of a 12 year relationship in 2013 so i can relate to all 3 albums lol so i have favourites from all 3. When i went through the break up all i played was hard candy and mdna shes not me was played on repeat as was devil wouldnt recognise you and then when we were fighting about money lovespent was on constant repeat to get me through. Now ive found someone much better just as rebel heart came out and living for love was my jam along with heartbreat city so its very hard to pick her best song from these eras however i think lovespent is from the heart which gives it the slight advantage.

ghosttown & falling free (and maybe even Addicted) and of course the beautiful devil pray.

I also love Wash all Over Me and think lfl would've been in my top 5 if she released the demo.. or fixed the vocals a little ;)

Love spent is okay

lovespent... always saw this song getting remixed for radio into a rap song with madonna coming in and out singing parts of the song... like when dido's 'thank you' was used in 'stan' -- it would have been perfect. but back down here in reality, 'rebel heart' record kicks the shit out of mdna, except BIM... that shoulda been on mdna. i'll trade 'beautiful killer' or maybe even 'ifuckedup' #messpost.