Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned

Pablo94

...so you're saying you're waiting madonna's d...... to look at her work.....?

and this after saying almost surprised....."its like crazier than what i saw for rihanna last night @ rockinrio" ??

I'm glad you didn't use the 'D' word.

Smart chap. :inlove:

How can you pretend you're a fan and not having watched all her tours??? Damn, you people, sometimes !!!!! Wtf !!!!

There are many flop fans out there! I must confess I have not paid for a madonna album in many years :shock: :shock:

And I know for a fact I'm not the only one here ;)

how can anybody call themselves a fan and not have seen all of her tours? What's next - people who don't know any of her 80s or 90s albums?? WTF :crazy:

But they dissect every tiny bit of news and obsess over any silly twitter comment but don't bother to watch the most important elements of her career ?!

mind boggling, honestly. :huh:

But you have 12.000 posts... And you don't find those concerts entertaining enough to watch as a whole?

Ok, i wish we had some way to put a mark on names so i remember in future conversations that these people here don't even bother to watch these concerts. So i don't have to take the effort to answer back in case some say that the song WTG is bad or something like that :lmao:

+ 1

And all this from someone who's surprised Madonna in 1987 was bigger than Rihanna today. I can't even.

There are many flop fans out there! I must confess I have not paid for a madonna album in many years :shock: :shock:

That's quite sad if you ask me.

Guest Rachelle of London

how can anybody call themselves a fan and not have seen all of her tours? What's next - people who don't know any of her 80s or 90s albums?? WTF :crazy:

But they dissect every tiny bit of news and obsess over any silly twitter comment but don't bother to watch the most important elements of her career ?!

mind boggling, honestly. :huh:

This

you know i'm kidding

(but still :laugh: )

well sometimes Im thinking out loud & writing that down too quickly instead of properly explaining something so i can't blame you or anyone for the joke, its ok ;)

I'll give you an example: Ive listened to all her albums religiously but Im Breathless took me years. I only listened to that in full last year and I was in shock by the kind of vocals she had. but because its not my style of music it took me a while to get into it. and now I love it. her catalog is so big and it's so nice to be surprised by this woman again&again. Ive been a fan for almost 15yrs now and imagine how cool it is to discover new things (or rediscover them because when I first listened to it or saw it, it just wasn't my thing @ the time).

the first time I became a fan I downloaded so much music (and videos from M sites, anything I could find..) that it was almost too much @ once. so whenever I don't find any new interesting music and am in the right mood for it, I pick out a tour or a particular album I haven't listened to in years (or that just didn't really speak to me before) and see if I like it now.

theres a lot of stuff I didn't like when I was a teen but now that Im older I realise how good it is (like Ray of Light, for example..) I do that with many artists. I can never get into a discography and listen to everything.. i pick out one album or era and enjoy that for what it is. everyone is different. I like the idea of knowing that there's still a few things I haven't seen yet

Youre giving me a hard time. I love this woman, ive learned a lot from her. Why would i trash her songs or appreciate a tweet more than a tour? I havent done that, and it makes no sense. Ive heard every single song ive seen every single music video, every tour opener. I havent watched them in full and yes i really should and will now. But please dont question my love for the entertainer. Some people here act as if the music alone isnt a reason for me to love her beyond belief. Whats not legendary about the tours ive already seen? All amazing.

I would be excited for someone whos in for a real treat and i knew it. Kinda like telling someone about an amazing film series or wishing you could re-read your favorite book without knowing anything about it (i know lots about the tours but u get me). Theres plenty of amazing films, books etc i have to experience but im not in a hurry. Same with these. Its cool to learn more about someone u admire and im not busy. Its not because i havent had the time, i never said that. Lots of love to everybody

Guest Rachelle of London

Youre giving me a hard time. I love this woman, ive learned a lot from her. Why would i trash her songs or appreciate a tweet more than a tour? I havent done that, and it makes no sense. Ive heard every single song ive seen every single music video, every tour opener. I havent watched them in full and yes i really should and will now. But please dont question my love for the entertainer. Some people here act as if the music alone isnt a reason for me to love her beyond belief. Whats not legendary about the tours ive already seen? All amazing.

I would be excited for someone whos in for a real treat and i knew it. Kinda like telling someone about an amazing film series or wishing you could re-read your favorite book without knowing anything about it (i know lots about the tours but u get me). Theres plenty of amazing films, books etc i have to experience but im not in a hurry. Same with these. Its cool to learn more about someone u admire and im not busy. Its not because i havent had the time, i never said that. Lots of love to everybody

If you don't watch WTG Tour within the next week I'll scream. Nah seriously, watch it. From beginning to end. You'll never be the same AGAIN

I must confess I have not paid for a madonna album in many years :shock: :shock:

Really! Oy vey!!! I ALWAYS buy a hard copy of all her albums.