Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned

Pablo94

As a devout Madonna Stan since 1998, well 1991 to be honest when my sister used to watch In Bed With Madonna and I used to be one of her dancers when she pretended to be Madonna.

Anyway I must confess, I've never ever watched The Virgin Tour, I am now watching it and it's amazing. How can someone be so captivating for 30 years

All hail the queen

Congratulations! It's an amazing introduction to the Queen. I used to dance to it in my lounge room when I was younger, I'm now in my 40's & I still know all the dance moves, lol!

The thing is it's not even an introduction

I was just referring to the beginning of her career.

It's a fun and colourful concert, just a shame it was edited down without the other 3 tracks.

I havent watched any tours pre-confessions... Of course ive seen bits and pieces of them all. Dont kill me

We may not kill you, but we will force you to watch all her other concerts ;)

I havent watched any tours pre-confessions... Of course ive seen bits and pieces of them all. Dont kill me

A Madonna fan whose never seen Blonde Ambition? I can't wrap my mind around this.

I thought I was bad but not even Blonde Ambition, oh no gurl, that's unacceptable

I've not watched LAV, WTG or girlie show and dwt in full either. (I mean.. i watched dwt but aside from the visuals & her beautiful voice i just couldn't really get into it, so i didn't "actively" watch it and experience it. if that makes sense.) I've just recently seen a little more of WTG and I'm so surprised with the crowds for this tour.. they're EATING HER UP. its amazing the love she gets there. its like crazier than what i saw for rihanna last night @ rockinrio. its almost like watching a rocknroll concert.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's even more accessible nowadays. I remember having to nick my sisters copy of WTG VHS when I was little just to watch it. :dead:

It's even more accessible nowadays. I remember having to nick my sisters copy of WTG VHS when I was little just to watch it. :dead:

Or downloading 30 zip files on rapidshare and having to wait days because you couldnt download more than 5/6 per day

I've not watched LAV, WTG or girlie show and dwt in full either. (I mean.. i watched dwt but aside from the visuals & her beautiful voice i just couldn't really get into it, so i didn't "actively" watch it and experience it. if that makes sense.) I've just recently seen a little more of WTG and I'm so surprised with the crowds for this tour.. they're EATING HER UP. its amazing the love she gets there. its like crazier than what i saw for rihanna last night @ rockinrio. its almost like watching a rocknroll concert.

But you have 12.000 posts... And you don't find those concerts entertaining enough to watch as a whole?

Ok, i wish we had some way to put a mark on names so i remember in future conversations that these people here don't even bother to watch these concerts. So i don't have to take the effort to answer back in case some say that the song WTG is bad or something like that :lmao:

Ok, i wish we had some way to put a mark on names so i remember in future conversations that these people here don't even bother to watch these concerts. So i don't have to take the effort to answer back in case some say that the song WTG is bad or something like that :lmao:

I second that !!! :lol:

But you have 12.000 posts... And you don't find those concerts entertaining enough to watch as a whole?

because I watched BAT, RIT, confessions, SS, and MDNA instead.

im not saying I've not watched it. I've seen most of the songs' performances but not always as a whole concert.

and this is gonna sound morbid, but I like the idea of not having seen everything so if something would happen to her (knocks on wood) i can still discover new things

...so you're saying you're waiting madonna's d...... to look at her work.....?

and this after saying almost surprised....."its like crazier than what i saw for rihanna last night @ rockinrio" ??

i liked you once.... :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

...so you're saying you're waiting madonna's d...... to look at her work.....?

and this after saying almost surprised....."its like crazier than what i saw for rihanna last night @ rockinrio" ??

i liked you once.... :lol:

:dead: :dead: :dead: