Madonna Forces Dancer To Kiss Her Feet After He’s Late For Rehearsal

george28

Bow down to Madonna! That’s at least what the singer said to a dancer when he was tardy for dance rehearsal! As Madonna is currently on her Rebel Heart tour, she’s apparently cracking the whip to make it as perfect as possible — which involves making anyone who’s late kiss her feet!

Madonna, 57, has established herself as a pop music queen and proved that she is one of the best in the business. Because of the reputation she has built though, she doesn’t take any of her work lightly. So when one of her dancers showed up late for rehearsal for her Rebel Heart World Tour stop in New York City, she was sure to let him know who’s the boss! Get all the details below!

During Madonna’s time in NYC, an insider told NY Daily News that a dancer “was only a few minutes late” to rehearsal and apologized “like crazy,” but that didn’t stop her from ordering him to do something extreme to make up for it: Kiss her feet! The source also said that no one was sure if Madonna was joking, and even if she was, the dancer obeyed. It sounds like no one wants to mess with the pop icon!

The insider also revealed that Madonna is “a perfectionist,” which means she isn’t going to let much slide. Considering the Rebel Heart World Tour is Madonna’s tenth worldwide tour, it’s no surprise that she’d want everything to be as amazing as possible.

Despite one of her dancers being late to rehearsal, everyone on her tour is very aware of just how serious Madonna is! “They know she’s coming because they radio ahead,” the insider continued, emphasizing how on-guard the crew is for Madonna’s arrival. “The first thing that happens is that [organizers] throw out all the water bottles because she can’t stand seeing half-empty bottles, then they dim the lights and light candles because she likes the room to look and smell a certain way.”

Whoa, that sounds almost more intense than making a dancer kiss her feet! Let’s hope one dancer’s slight mistake was a valuable lesson learned for him and the rest of the crew! But hey, at least we can be pretty certain that Madonna’s concerts are flawless, right?

LOL, you guys think this is for real?

Insiders told that she charged 5 dollars for every "fuck" word

again: "INSIDERS"

also one "insider" told while RIT

One day Madonna came to the rehearsals and realised a dancer from Janet Jackson was also at the rehearsals. Madonna went crazy and shouted at her she doesnt want to see some amateur dancers from janet jackson in her crew and bump her...

so you see, "Insiders" tell any story for money. Dont think that they are true. But we should not forget that there can be tensions between the dancers e.g. MDNA

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I can totally picture it. Everyone's waiting in silence. You can suddenly hear footsteps from the late dancer, running, out of breath he arrives and stops dead. Madonna's right at the door, eyes half closed, looking in the distance. She takes the dancer by the neck and pushes him down as she's flexibly raising her left leg. She says. "You kiss it now for as long as you were late." And pushes the dancer's face right down the big toe nail.

she could say that for a joke and they could do it when they're in on the joke or whatever. in that way i could see that. but doesn't anyone think its strange that suddenly theres so many "leaks" from insiders in the dance team? i don't remember that stuff for MDNA or other tours. i just think its strange. not that i believe any of it..

apparently "the talk" (with hater sharon osbourne) talked about it