Dressing up for the show?

anastaza

Oooh would love the cape gate cartoon on a tshirt. Don't they do those transfers in photo shops??? I have to ask in a shop near my home. I may do one of those!!!

I would send the artist a DM on whatever social media account, and ask if they have a store! He might have a redbubble so he could actually profit on his art, ya know?

I would send the artist a DM on whatever social media account, and ask if they have a store! He might have a redbubble so he could actually profit on his art, ya know?

Yes if he sold them, I'd gladly buy them!

The artist re-posted the photo of that guy wearing the shirt here and according to Google Translation he said, "A new shirt! This may be the beginning of a great business!" I don't know for sure if this means his shirts are for sale or not. I wish he at least included an email address in his profile so that I can ask his permission to use his cape illustration for my shirt :D.

The artist re-posted the photo of that guy wearing the shirt here and according to Google Translation he said, "A new shirt! This may be the beginning of a great business!" I don't know for sure if this means his shirts are for sale or not. I wish he at least included an email address in his profile so that I can ask his permission to use his cape illustration for my shirt :D.

Where are the original photos or are they all on that Instagram? Those cartoons are so adorable! :inlove: