PHILLY WELLS FARGO CENTER THURSDAY 9/24

Stephen

Oh puh-lease!! :lol: I have a face and body only my hubby could love. Nobody is ever attracted to me. I only look good in my selfies because I know the right angle and filters to use. In real life, I'm :vomit:. And that's not the depression talking, because I'm taking something for that. :lol: it's just the bitter reality I've come to terms with. :cries::lol:

Oh Bill. Just stop right now :lol: you are a handsome devil

Do you guys get an email offer for $99 floor seat at Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City?

I forgot she still has this show to do. Honestly I don't know why she keeps coming back there. Arent the crowds always shit?

Wilbur, the security gentleman told us that we have to stay in our seats when she is on the main stage, but we are allowed to "storm" the heart when she come to the heart. Of course, the people with seats directly against the heart have geographic precedence to standing against the stage.

The security only came out once during the show. After that I made my way into your section and stayed for the rest of the show lol

What were you wearing cruncher???

Were you near the "floor mom" :chuckle:

NO!! Where did you get that?? Can you share? LOL

Yes lol

Where is this email?

I was suppose to go to six flags but if this is true I'll go there instead lol

The security only came out once during the show. After that I made my way into your section and stayed for the rest of the show lol

What were you wearing cruncher???

Were you near the "floor mom" :chuckle:

The blonde lady causing a commotion and trying to prevent people from infiltrating the section from other sections? Yes. If anyone bothered watching the video I posted you'd see that she made her way to the stage. That video was for u guys: I didn't told my arm up recording this for 8mins for my health, you know. Anyway, you can see Wilbur, the security, standing there the whole time.

I think she just forgot to sing WtG lol her reaction at the 1:50 mark when she turns >> https://www.facebook.com/drownedmadonna/videos/996941473685155/

Yes, maybe. But I would think everyone in the band including Madonna would have a pre printed setlist. Most shows I've been to the band members at the end of show throw out to the audience their copies of the printed setlist. I have setlists from different bands I've been to see. And these are relatively obscure indie bands, so I would think a professional top artist Madonna and her band would have one!

I don't see anything wrong with doing three acoustic songs in a row. I think she should put back in Who's That Girl and then also do Ghosttown.

I loved that it was less dance and more intimate. My bf who was seeing her for the first time thought she would be seeing her like in her videos. I was like.. Um no. I refell in love with her.. Loved seeing the soft vulnerable side. Just loved it..

What a night! What a show! Didn't get home until between 1:30 and 2 myself. And I hadn't eaten anything all day (like an idiot) so as soon as I got to the parking lot, I was feeling really ill. I must have been running on adrenaline up until that point. :(

So sad I missed seeing some other M'Nationers completely! At least I got to wave at Bill across the catwalk! (And stop with all this nonsense talk, Bill -- you're so handsome and cute!) Glad I finally met Stephen and nabguy! Thanks for posting the photo, Stephen -- yours is better than mine. It'll take me a while to get everything off my phone and uploaded somewhere to share. Honestly, I didn't get many good photos at this concert. My DC floor seats were better than my Philly floor seats. Most of my pics are blurry -- but that's okay, because I kind of made a conscious choice to just enjoy the experience instead of trying to take a bunch of bad photos.

There was some sort of technical difficulty at the beginning of Ghosttown, as most of you have probably realized by now. As Whoop pointed out, she said it was the "part of the show where she takes requests."

Everybody was left out of the medley again. Everything else was normal.

OH OH OH -- I met Tony her dresser! Right after I met Stephen, I was about to get back to my seat, and then I saw Tony coming out on the floor near the stage. I waved like an idiot, smiling. And for a second I think he wasn't even sure I was waving at him, and maybe was going to run and hide. But I waved some more, and he came further out and stood there and talked to me for a few minutes. I got a photo with him -- I'll have to post it eventually. He was really nice and kind. He said he doesn't usually come out before shows, but he wanted to see what the crowd was like.

The arena was very full, but sometime later in the show (maybe during the part where she's on the heart stage) I was looking up at the very top back sections (nosebleeds) and there were some empty seats. Not sure if those people were there and left early, or what. I took a video when "Wanna Be Starting Something" was playing, so I'll have to go back and look at it.

Not to be a whiner and complainer, but ... the attendees in my immediate vicinity were less than stellar. The older couple behind me kept sitting down -- I couldn't tell if they were actually enjoying themselves. The couple next to me -- UGH. They moved over into MY seat area, and at one point the man SAT DOWN in MY SEAT. (Not that I was going to sit, but ... try standing and dancing with someone sitting behind you. It's awkward and uncomfortable.) And even the entire time he was standing, he kept bumping into my back. His wife kept wrapping her arms around him and had a drink in her hands and I wanted to be like, "Please do NOT spill that on me." There was already beer all over the floor from a row in front of me. :( The floor seats are really packed close together. OH and there was some EXTREMELY drunk man two or three rows back (in a blue ONE LOVE ONE POPE tee-shirt?) who, during "Messiah" started loudly heckling and saying something about her being OLD?! My friend and I were looking at one another like, "Oh NO he DIDN'T!" Eventually he left -- didn't ever see him come back. Not sure if he left voluntarily or was asked to leave by event staff or what.

Whatever. I enjoyed the concert OF COURSE and I'm not letting it ruin my memory or experience. It was just a little annoying. The people around me in DC were more fun. (I wasn't close enough to Stephen and nabguy to really see them during the show. I caught a glimpse of Bill a couple times, but only when people parted a certain way.)

Whoop, I'm jealous of your seats! I wanted to be near the heart, but I didn't win that ICON contest sadly. I was a little spoiled by my DC seats, so I knew going in that my Philly seats weren't going to be as great for sightlines and potential interaction with Madonna.

Hey guys Philly was my last of 4 shows. I sat on the right hand side of the heart (if your looking at it head on) and I sat next to a guy who wore the same red hat she does during Holiday- he was a blast, wondering if he posted in here....

Anyway Philly was great, but Brooklyn remains the best experience!

New here :smile:

I was at the Philly show and I'm still going through Madonna withdrawal. The show was phenomenal! I was inches away from her when she came out from under the catwalk before performing the medley. It was so surreal. I went to touch her but the security guy wasn't having it. :ohmy: She is so tiny but her persona is larger then life. Heres a few pics I took. I'll upload more later. I was in sec 1 row 8 next to the catwalk. If anybody took pictures from the other side of the stage I would love to see if I'm in any of them. I was wearing the Tom Tom BIM shirt. :laugh:

Screenshot%20106_zpshidfkj02.png20150924_232819-1_zps3py3jkli.jpgScreenshot%208_zpspnitxe5p.png