Stephen

Guest Pud Whacker

I think philly wins worst audience award thus far :lmao:

Madonna said bitches u don't even DESERVE who's that girl nor everybody :lmao:

she did? or she didnt play them?

how was your time?!!!

I think philly wins worst audience award thus far :lmao:

Madonna said bitches u don't even DESERVE who's that girl nor everybody :lmao:

LOL! Ouch Philly. And here I thought Quebec was going to win that distinction this week :laugh: Can't wait for your review, glad you had a good time!

oh no!

It wasn't like that at all! She said "this is the part of the show where I take requests," and the crowd went wild, then she went straight into Ghosttown. They had the stool out for WTG too, so who knows what happened. I wish they had done it, cause everyone was singing along to Ghosttown, and I can only imagine the crying and gay gasping that would take place if she were to sing the opening lines of WTG.

image.jpg

image.jpg

is that her flying in her Girlie Show outfit? :rotfl:

Oh Pud, you are in for such a big surprise! How many shows are you going to? Please tell me you have floor seats!

seriously i think she just simply forgot cuz theres 3 ballads in a row and she's focused on ghosttown cuz thats the new addition

There is just no way Madonna just FORGOT an entire song... she CHOSE not to sing it, that's all. Let's not act like she's stupid!

There is just no way Madonna just FORGOT an entire song... she CHOSE not to sing it, that's all. Let's not act like she's stupid!

But the possibility of her singing it was there. The stool was there. She doesn't sit down for Ghosttown or Rebel Heart.

It wasn't like that at all! She said "this is the part of the show where I take requests," and the crowd went wild, then she went straight into Ghosttown. They had the stool out for WTG too, so who knows what happened. I wish they had done it, cause everyone was singing along to Ghosttown, and I can only imagine the crying and gay gasping that would take place if she were to sing the opening lines of WTG.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great photos Whoop.

But the possibility of her singing it was there. The stool was there. She doesn't sit down for Ghosttown or Rebel Heart.

She sat down for part of Ghosttown at Barclays. But you're right, the equipment is probably the same regardless of what she chooses to do with it. For whatever reason she chose to skip it, that's all. It wasn't because she forgot. Her whole speech leading up to it was different.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this, while I was munching on some pizza logs, Nicki Richards walked by me and started talking to

Some of the fans.

She is soooooooo petite and tiny!

image.jpg

Don't think you can see in that photo

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this, while I was munching on some pizza logs, Nicki Richards walked by me and started talking to

Some of the fans.

She is soooooooo petite and tiny!

image.jpg

Don't think you can see in that photo

I really wanna post that pic of us but I look HORRIBLE in it :(

:rotfl: no but I know exactly where you were. That guy in that Hawaiian jacket in front of you kept getting up to get more drinks. I wish I had known you were so close!!!