PHILLY WELLS FARGO CENTER THURSDAY 9/24

Stephen

This is the romance section after her material guy jokes, they're not interchangeable.

Besides, La Vie is the other highlight. She needs to find something else to cut to keep GT (but not Body Shop, TB, HBC/LDLHA, WTG, RH, or anything in the entire Gatsby section :) )

Besides, La Vie is the other highlight. She needs to find something else to cut to keep GT (but not Body Shop, TB, HBC/LDLHA, WTG, RH, or anything in the entire Gatsby section :) )

LOL the entire show is the highlight. But seriously, especially WTG, TB, RH, HBC, La Vie, D&D, Candy Shop (YES, I SAID IT), Material Girl.

unapologetic bitch isn't live is it?

I wish people would stop saying this. Everything is live except the first parts of Vogue/LFL. The playback is REALLY loud in the upper sections where a lot of the periscopers sit. You can hear the live vocals much more clearly on the floor.

Is it really Stephen from here? Wow. I am glad she didn't choose one of the pope people. The pictures are funny but it would come off as disrespectful to him. That would be a huge controversy overshadowing the good things about the tour.

If she cut Holiday too, it must have been some kind of time issue with the venue curfew or something.

I agree acoustic WTG, GT and RH in a row are a bit too much. Would prefer she do a performance to the full version. Could see it working after LFL. I really want to like the DYU/ITG/LS but just can't get into it.

I like it, but it's the weakest part of an amazingly great show. She should cut it and work in a mashup of GT and HT instead (with those drums from her IG snippet, to give it some kick!)