PHILLY WELLS FARGO CENTER THURSDAY 9/24

Stephen

I'm so excited for you guys!! I will be living vicariously through your posts and your post-show reviews. And Stephen, don't forget to Periscope!! I will be at a baseball game tonight (ugh), but will hopefully get to keep up with everything. :)

Hm well I might not be going now my friend won't answer any of his fucking phone calls and we are supposed to leave in an hour and a half I'm so mad he better be fucking DEAD or one foot in the FUCKING GRAVE but it doesn't matter because I'M ABOUT TO PUT HIM 6 FEET UNDER

Hm well I might not be going now my friend won't answer any of his fucking phone calls and we are supposed to leave in an hour and a half I'm so mad he better be fucking DEAD or one foot in the FUCKING GRAVE but it doesn't matter because I'M ABOUT TO PUT HIM 6 FEET UNDER

Girl you better steal someone's car and get here asap. You need to be on that stage!!!

wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff?? :(

Blood Diamonds? Thats so cool... Though I don't get why they don't release this info like before hand or something... Cant wait for this tour The hit a bit more agreeable timezone so I can Join The fun. :)

i feel your pain but your are too hilarious. :)