hummm , the average per show was 2m

yai the average per show improved ..., I think not 1.78m per show anymore

So..

DWT $76 million (47 shows)

RIT $125 million (56 shows)

CT $194 million (60 shows)

S&S $408 million (85 shows)

MDNA $305 Million (88 shows)

RBT $88 million so far.. (81 shows, 32 shows left)

It seems this tour isnt making the money the recent ones did. I dont care (that much anyways..I'm a bit chart nerd) how many million dollars it makes in the end, but I still find it interesting to read the numbers. Absolutely loved the tour and it it has earned rave reviews so it's already a hit Tour.

End total between $140-150 million seems possible.

It seems this tour isnt making the money the recent ones did. I dont care (that much anyways..I'm a bit chart nerd) how many million dollars it makes in the end, but I still find it interesting to read the numbers. Absolutely loved the tour and it it has earned rave reviews so it's already a hit Tour.

It's an all arena tour. Of course it will make less money than the last two tours which were mainly stadium tours. Simple mathematics.

It's an all arena tour. Of course it will make less money than the last two tours which were mainly stadium tours. Simple mathematics.

Ok. I always sucked at math.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't think she could've done stadiums in Australia. Yeah the prices are expensive but they're in line with the rest of the world, Asian tickets are a lot more. The arena shows haven't even sold out yet. A few years ago maybe but now I think arenas in Oceania is a safe bet

I don't think she could've done stadiums in Australia. Yeah the prices are expensive but they're in line with the rest of the world, Asian tickets are a lot more. The arena shows haven't even sold out yet. A few years ago maybe but now I think arenas in Oceania is a safe bet

#truthtea

I agree as much as she's a legend and a hot ticket, at her rock high prices she needs a current hit on her hands to fill stadiums again....

Had RH/LFL of enjoyed commercial triumph, I think she would of sold out tickets now were places still havnt sold out.

Rebel Heart Tour will out gross her highest grossing by 100 million and will be the second top grossing tour of all time only because U2 cheated and sold tickets behind the stage (and they only did this because it was impossible to beat Madonna otherwise). Five of the top ten grossing tours of all time belong to Madonna.

This is my truth and I hear nothing else. Good day.

Sticky and Sweet was a perfect storm of factors - riding high of 4 Minutes/Hard Candy, her first stadium tour in yonks, her return to South America, the global economy being stronger then (particularly in Europe(. Not even Beyonce, Gaga, Celine or Cher (with their 100+, 200+ dates tours) came close to it. Same thing with U2... the 360 Tour was built on The Claw gimmick. They were unique tours with unique circumstances, and expecting M and U2 to repeat that in 2015 is ridiculous.

For an arena tour in 2015, RHT is performingly excellently. More importantly, she's rekindling the love for her live performances from the general public, which places her well for her next tour. The only acts outperforming her are Taylor Swift and One Direction, and they are arguably where she was at in 2008.

Thirty, maybe even 20 years from now, with inflation, someone will come along and break S&S's record. It's inevitable. If you're not going to have histronics on that in the future, why wail about it now? Just enjoy the tour for the awesome spectacle that it is, and be glad she's still on top of her game.

Edited by Inturbulence

Guest jamesshot

I think she could easlily do stadiums again if she did something close to a GH tour. Especially if she had lower ticket prices, she could do multiple stadium dates playing the hits. Even with high ticket prices, if she does a proper GH tour, she will bank big with huge stadium dates.

I have seen so many Facebook posts from ticketmaster about her Houston date for RHT. In return, so many people have seen the posts and have said they want to go see her, have never seen her live but the only few tickets left are the most expensive. The response is they don't want to pay $350 to see her play so much new material but if she were playing the hits, these people would likely have shelled out the cash to see her.

In a year when she hasn't had a huge hit, isn't playing mostly hits, she is doing phenomenally selling out arenas with high ticket prices having saturated most markets. Only Adele and Taylor can come close to competing with her under these circumstances.

they don't want to pay $350 to see her play so much new material

Then they can fuck off! :madonna2:

Rebel Heart is a great era for the fans, we have great music and amazing performances, Madonna seems to enjoy it too, plus she's making $150 millions with this, so everything is fine. We should be glad that Madonna is not a greatest hits artist, otherwise we would have a lead single called "Like a Prayer 2015 feat. Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande" and a soulless greatest hits tour instead of the fantastic Rebel Heart era we had.