The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

So she's doing 80 shows right?

So that's 20 million per 10 (rough working out) that's at least 160 million....

The Asian dates will bring in double/triple what some of the U.S dstes have as will Australia....

She will make 200 Million at the very least!!!

Not really. The European dates are gonna gross less than the US shows

Not really. The European dates are gonna gross less than the US shows

Why? They're not GA like 2012. They should make the same right?

Anyway the numbers are solid. I have to say tho, people including myself, Chellegasm, etc were totally dragged for saying this wasn't really doing as well as MDNA. Like viciously dragged. Now we see that.

I'm not saying that becuz I'm happy I was right, but how annoying that I had to get called all sorts of names and now people are like "oh yeah we always knew it was gonna do less than 2012"

:rotfl:

She made an average of $152.5 per person, per show. Range goes from $82.6 (Quebec) to $195.7 (Brooklyn) per person per show.

Carta explained the mechanism behind the reporting very well. The reported attendance is not representative of how many people were actually there but of the expected attendance before any ticket goes even on sale. See Nice MDNA vs Nice S&S. Different figures, same packed venue as attested by footage posted by Jamesy and other pictures online.

The Rebel Heart NA venues were packed so far as all the pictures show. She's doing $2m per night like U2, who were tipped to be doing better, turns out they weren't . In any case, Asia and Australia will deliver the extra fireworks :wow:

In sheer terms of pricing alone

They are GA, except for the UK, and they will make far less because of the exchange rate vs 2012. But this is expected and not news.

Guest gang bang

The Asian dates will be mega $$$.

I still think she will comfortably pass 200 million and I can't see Swift or anybody else who is touring right now pulling out 200-220 Million....

I think she will be the number 1 again when lists are published of the biggest tours.

I hope that baby

everyone knew the show was playing to SMALLER VENUES and the tickets were CHEAPER. lol wtf.

oh and all sold out right. i dont care what she makes anymore or if it all sells out - the show is just perfect!

Try what??? The receipts were posted by other members, which clearly were not photoshop.

And people believed since they were posted on other sites with those of others artists. It's not the first time that the boxscores are reported by pollstar, It's ALWAYS.

Get over it. Jesus :laugh:

You never provided receipts and you were being a dick about it. Receipts which are irrefutable, official proof! Fuck off! *FLUSH*

You never provided receipts and you were being a dick about it. Receipts which are irrefutable, official proof! Fuck off! *FLUSH*

Drag it!

Try what??? The receipts were posted by other members, which clearly were not photoshop.

And people believed since they were posted on other sites with those of others artists. It's not the first time that the boxscores are reported by pollstar, It's ALWAYS.

Get over it. Jesus :laugh:

is he a katy's stan or trolling? or what?

Madonna, Amy Schumer

Madison Square Garden

New York, N.Y.

Sept. 16-17, 2015

$5,230,985 (gross sales)

28,371 / 28,371 (attend / capacity)

2 / 2 (shows / sellouts)

$355, $40 (ticket prices)

Live Nation Global Touring

Madonna, Diplo

Bell Centre

Montreal, Quebec

Sept. 9-10, 2015

$3,420,984

26,468 / 26,468

2 / 2

$268.28, $30.23

Live Nation Global Touring/evenko

Madonna, Amy Schumer

Barclays Center

Brooklyn, N.Y.

Sept. 19, 2015

$2,789,910

14,258 / 14,258

1 / 1

$355, $40

Madonna, Michael Diamond

United Center

Chicago, Ill.

Sept. 28, 2015

$2,522,365

14,026 / 14,026

1 / 1

$355, $40

Madonna

Verizon Center

Washington, D.C.

Sept. 12, 2015

$2,014,706

13,271 / 13,271

1 / 1

$358, $173

Madonna, Michael Diamond

TD Garden

Boston, Mass.

Sept. 26, 2015

$1,941,750

12,780 / 12,780

1 / 1

$355, $40

Madonna, Michael Diamond

Wells Fargo Center

Philadelphia, Pa.

Sept. 24, 2015

$1,434,010

10,544 / 10,544

1 / 1

$355, $40

Madonna

Centre Videotron

Quebec City, Quebec

Sept. 21, 2015

$1,078,608

13,051 / 13,051

1 / 1

$265.18, $34.10

Live Nation Global Touring/QMI Spectacles

Anyway the numbers are solid. I have to say tho, people including myself, Chellegasm, etc were totally dragged for saying this wasn't really doing as well as MDNA. Like viciously dragged. Now we see that.

I'm not saying that becuz I'm happy I was right, but how annoying that I had to get called all sorts of names and now people are like "oh yeah we always knew it was gonna do less than 2012"

:rotfl:

:chuckle:

No one doubted Pollstar. We just expressed sheer disgust at the way some so-called "fans" were having meltdowns because ironically she's actually playing a lovely intimate show with more affordable prices and is somehow making "only" over $2 million per show rather than $3 million or something. I don't even know why these idiots get so upset. It's not like that money goes to their pocket. Stupid wankers, fuck off to Taylor Swift or something. If forums existed in 1988 they would have been crying because Paula Abdul spent 3 more weeks in the Top 10 or something :lmao:

We spent $3400.00 for 2 tickets here in San Antonio. Thats not really affordable Suedey. But hubby wanted 10th row.

Expectations bring disappointments. I dont think its a fair assessment to suggest if a fan is disappointed or feels unimpressed with Charts or Figures and voices their disdain they are 'not really fans'.

Some of us are numbers freaks who are gratefule for this great forum to express our opinion.

Some of us like to see stellar rankings vis a vie Madonna and we find it hard to see her decline (not that its her fault, 4 decades is inevitable ) but nevertheless some equate success with marvel. Its ok. Iv done many times, but I still am a fan. We can be critical and still be fans.

Btw- This ramble is NOT directed at you Suedey, we go way back. Its only a statement.

You never provided receipts and you were being a dick about it. Receipts which are irrefutable, official proof!

Fuck off! *FLUSH*

:rotfl::chuckle:

Everyone knows that Pollstar is an official source duh

People were just saying unless you provide a link you could assume it's made up

Love how these trolls twisted it to "Pollstar is a legit site", no shit, just give me a link or shut up

Thank God for HEC KIng Of Flushers :laugh:

$20m+ from 10 shows is pretty darn good.

Exactly, it's what U2 have done for their Noth American dates back in spring and summer: an average of $2m per show. It is what the market allows this year, especially for them as they have oversaturated everything between 2005-2012

Some here were pointing out how U2 were doing more gigs per city in the US vs Madonna. So what? They have the same exact overall number of gigs so far. With the difference that U2 are concentrating on Eurpe and NA only whereas Madonna is going to Asia and Oceania too. Big deal

And as for comparisons between MDNA and RH figures or MDNA vs S&S figures I guess Carta's post about how touring reporting works has gone completely over some posters heads :lol: