The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

Just ask them.

I'm no expert on this. i'm newbie ; )

I'm just saying what I see. I've never seen a link for Katy numbers either, and they always believe in those reports ..

Anyway, I will not discuss this foolishness. LOL

Wait for Billboard

That they've always "believed them" to be legit is one thing, that they actually were another alltogether

Billboard is the first to report such figures and in any case no link means bogus troll made bs :yes:

I don't recall Pollstar having any figures for any M tour before BB did, never

In ATRL always is posting pollstar reports, and they never are on the page website.

I doubt is fake.

Ofcourse you don't doubt them 'cause they are disappointing... Thats your thing right, in every topic... -_-

Anyway, since there are no proper receipts we should really wait for BB reports. And maybe those numbers aren't The best for her, but shes doing great compared to others plus like Sue said, it doesnt even matter in The end of The day. RHT is Such a brilliant show!

At least she doesn't have to close sections or downgrade venues.

Who in the right eff cares if she makes a million or 2 or 20 or 0? The thing that matters is her show is good and everybody loves it. Even the press. And people how can you compare MDNA with this one? She had 2 dates per city in all the North American tour for MDNA. Obviously she'll have less gross there this time... The big money is in the Asian leg of the tour like anyone has predicted.

i just checked U2 and they're close if those pollstar pics are reliable.

U2:

GROSS: $32,427,644

ATTENDANCE: 299,023
AVERAGE GROSS: $1,907,508
AVERAGE ATTENDANCE: 17,590
AVERAGE TICKET PRICE: $108.45
SHOWS: 17

she can add a lot of shows in asia and maybe a second leg in the US. this is a kind of tour that you can stretch because she seems happy and has fun. unlike MDNA which was more exhausting. she also has more days off.

If this is real, I'm sorry but in what alternate reality is $20 million for 10 shows bad?? She's not going to rake in half a billion dollars every single time she hits the road. Even if the tour raked in $100 million, is that really bad?? Come on now! I don't understand the anxiety about these numbers. Do some feel if it doesn't bring in $200 million her future as a viable touring act is in jeopardy?? I mean really! Bitch, she's Madonna and there will always be high demand. I'll play devils advocate and say it doesn't make enough and she can't get backing for a large scale tour again.....what would that mean?? Performances like True Blue, WTG, LAV etc from RHT in smaller venues?? That's the worse case scenario with all of this. Is that really a horrible thing?

If this is real, I'm sorry but in what alternate reality is $20 million for 10 shows bad?? She's not going to rake in half a billion dollars every single time she hits the road. Even if the tour raked in $100 million, is that really bad?? Come on now! I don't understand the anxiety about these numbers. Do some feel if it doesn't bring in $200 million her future as a viable touring act is in jeopardy?? I mean really! Bitch, she's Madonna and there will always be high demand. I'll play devils advocate and say it doesn't make enough and she can't get backing for a large scale tour again.....what would that mean?? Performances like True Blue, WTG, LAV etc from RHT in smaller venues?? That's the worse case scenario with all of this. Is that really a horrible thing?

I think most of us are just confused by the numbers because they don't make much sense compared to the MDNA arena dates. It's almost like most of the tickets were heavily discounted.

My God is it me or is it easy to figure out who the fake M fans in here are. It always starts off like this: say something negative about M (but not too negative) then finish off by saying how much you love M and wish for the best..... You closet lady potato head fans need to get off the forum and go back to ur fucking foam castles and inflateable Stage sets.

I think most of us are just confused by the numbers because they don't make much sense compared to the MDNA arena dates. It's almost like most of the tickets were heavily discounted.

yet when you look at U2's numbers.. they're so close.

however i don't get it either when you compare it to MDNA.. i guess the catwalk & stage takes a lot of room?

yet when you look at U2's numbers.. they're so close.

however i don't get it either when you compare it to MDNA.. i guess the catwalk & stage takes a lot of room?

But U2's tickets are cheaper. So of course their numbers look "similar."

I'm not really buying the poll star numbers. Could have just been something a 14 year old from atrl doctored up while waiting for mommy to buy him his lunchables. If they're true then they're underwhelming compared to 2012. But like I said I'm not convinced. I'm waiting for Billboard.

I really think live nation and Madonna know that this tour will not be near as profitable as her other tours of late. It's not in large stadiums with multiple city dates. The smaller venue of attendance is sold out and is still a success when you consider Madonna herself said the tour would be smaller in scale and intimate with her audience. I'm sure she is extremely pleased with the universal praise it's receiving from the public and the press.

Billboard already reported U2's numbers for the first leg of their tour. They grossed $76 million and sold 650,000 tickets. I'm having a hard time believing Pollstar's numbers.

I thought EVERYONE...in the forum love love love the show...as well as the critics....and then now the numbers are in (whether it reliable or not)...some jump in and #($#$#(*&,,,,

enjoy this ride guys....it might be the last!