The BOXSCORE thread [part 1]

Apples388

Less props, more about the music, more hits as the show progresses. Basically she goes from "all about the Rebel Heart and current music most people don't know" to "all for my fans, here's all the hits from my first 3 albums, love u all".

But i'm not complaining! I love this tour.

But we know she cut stuff like those drums for Hold Tight (which i could almost BET Burning Up replaced), etc...

It's not like post-DWT shows had more props, let's be serious now! Adding hits does not mean "less production costs" either. She usually crams the new songs at the first half of the show so you could use the same argument for TGS and CT as well.

And I don't see how Hold Tight would fit inbetween Bitch I'm Madonna & Holy Water, two obviously "rebel" songs, nor how a number with drums mean "elaborate production", she basically did it in the previous tour with Give Me All Your Luvin'...

This tour costs immensely.

Her costumes,stage production, and front loaded technology.

Even her crystal dress costs more than any other tour costumes for her entire career

But I think she gets all her costumes at a "discount" it's brilliant promotion for designers who doesn't want to dress Madonna on tour?

The press coverage alone is worth it!

7ngBP03.png?1

MDNA Tour Boston had 13,995 / 13,995 for $2,450,720 -- that's $175.11 average.

If accurate, Rebel Heart Tour Boston is $151.94 average.

That's a 13.23 percent decline in per ticket revenue -- again, if these numbers are accurate. Where would that come from?

MDNA Tour Boston had 13,995 / 13,995 for $2,450,720 -- that's $175.11 average.

If accurate, Rebel Heart Tour Boston is $151.94 average.

That's a 13.23 percent decline in per ticket revenue -- again, if these numbers are accurate. Where would that come from?

Maybe miserable whoriah's fans made it such as roger friedman slob pig?

Less props, more about the music, more hits as the show progresses. Basically she goes from "all about the Rebel Heart and current music most people don't know" to "all for my fans, here's all the hits from my first 3 albums, love u all".

But i'm not complaining! I love this tour.

But we know she cut stuff like those drums for Hold Tight (which i could almost BET Burning Up replaced), etc...

it's been said time and time again that this is her biggest production to date so I'm not sure if you went to a Gaga show instead. How is there less props then S&S/MDNA? All MDNA had was some moving blocks. This time she has a lot of real props and intricate costumes.

it's been said time and time again that this is her biggest production to date so I'm not sure if you went to a Gaga show instead. How is there less props then S&S/MDNA? All MDNA had was some moving blocks. This time she has a lot of real props and intricate costumes.

Indeed

Maybe JUST MAYBE someone could research the fucking pollstar website to see if they even POSTED these. Where's the source? Where's the URL? I'm looking and cannot find these on the pollstar website. It takes two seconds to research and not have a conniption.

Maybe JUST MAYBE someone could research the fucking pollstar website to see if they even POSTED these. Where's the source? Where's the URL? I'm looking and cannot find these on the pollstar website. It takes two seconds to research and not have a conniption.

Don't you need some account or something there...

You all were doing the most with those predictions.

Staying humble is the best thing you can do.

Supposedly pollstar is reliable?, but I'll wait for BB. The truth is that some have exaggerated with her US prices, they are fine.. or maybe it's because I'm not seeing the original prices, if not those that have been lowered. IDK

You also have to keep in mind that she has had problems selling at this time. Yes, It's a reality. And if they lower the prices will affect the final gross.

BB hopefully bring us good news.

Billboard will post the real numbers. Sometimes Billboard and Pollstar's numbers don't match, but if true that's some pretty low grosses for a Madonna show. They should be much higher. I mean, I think it's bull that the Quebec City show has an extremely low gross, barely $1 million. Regardless of the exchange rate it should be more than $1.5 million.

I hope none of us are going to jump out of a window if the tour makes $150 million instead of $200 million. Will that mean she is finally over?

I know right :lmao:

This forum is disgusting sometimes.

Those figures are not on the Pollstar site. How come? :rolleyes:

Billboard Boxscore is the only source for those figures. Pollstar tracks US gigs and it is a legitimate source. However the gigs get their first official unveiling on BB. When you post these supposedly official figures make sure you can provide an actual link. Otherwise it's a waste of time. It's time for some troll royal flushing again

They are never on the Pollstar site. It works with everyone.

????? My point is if those figures came truly from Pollstar they'd have a Pollstar link attached to it

Otherwise anyone can scribble some figures into the internet and claim they are from Pollstar or whatever

Therefore there's no point in posting anything to begin with unless there is a link to substantiate what you're posting

????? My point is if those figures came truly from Pollstar they'd have a Pollstar link attached to it

Otherwise anyone can scribble some figures into the internet and claim they are from Pollstar or whatever

Therefore there's no point in posting anything to begin with unless there is a link to substantiate what you're posting

Just ask them.

I'm no expert on this. i'm newbie ; )

I'm just saying what I see. I've never seen a link for Katy numbers either, and they always believe in those reports ..

Anyway, I will not discuss this foolishness. LOL

Wait for Billboard

Edited by maxdamien