So... Sean Penn

karbatal

He has (or had?) a four pack a day habit which means pretty much everywhere all the time, smoking allowed or not. I've seen him light up at awards shows, press conferences, during interviews etc. A total cigarette psycho with the face to show for it. :(

He's notorious for that. I remember in the Nerdiest podcast Gillian mentioned how he used to smoke during the Golden Globes throughout the whole evening and no one had the guts to tell him to put off the fag. :rotfl:

I think they are mainly e-cigs now which aren't banned in the same way as regular cigarettes but still unbelievable considering his dad died of lung cancer. :/

I think they are mainly e-cigs now which aren't banned in the same way as regular cigarettes but still unbelievable considering his dad died of lung cancer. :/

Those are not electronic ones that he was smoking in those interviews with Letterman and Leno. Highly doubt he'll be the kind of guy to smoke those; he smokes whatever and whenever he wants cuz he obviously doesn't give a fuck.

Sean Penn was a sulky, abusive drunk when he was married to Madonna. On top of the domestic violence. He admitted that he was drunk throughout most of their marriage. I never found them to be a great couple but I know I am in the minority as most Madonna fans love them together.

I agree, Sean was a real asshole & incredibly abusive to Madonna. Seeing him in movies and other things just makes my blood boil.

Those are not electronic ones that he was smoking in those interviews with Letterman and Leno. Highly doubt he'll be the kind of guy to smoke those; he smokes whatever and whenever he wants cuz he obviously doesn't give a fuck.

It was what Sean lit up last year during a live onstage discussion at the Clinton Global Initiative in front of a panel talking about Haiti and its problems, making his points waving a cigarette in the air. But you are right. I'm sure he would have done it even if the president had been there without a second thought.

It was what Sean lit up last year during a live onstage discussion at the Clinton Global Initiative in front of a panel talking about Haiti and its problems, making his points waving a cigarette in the air. But you are right. I'm sure he would have done it even if the president had been there without a second thought.

:1251:

Guest Pud Whacker

This is pretty big. At least for those of us who lived through the love, the crazy wedding, the bad behaviour with the paps, the Shanghai Surprise debacle, the rumors of divorce and Like a Prayer.

That True Blue moment was really something we wouldn't ever dream we would see.

I know they have met now and then, but that instagram pic, the song. Well I love it, even though we all know that the guy is a big neurotic with heavy issues after the abused he suffered and that is summed up in Live To Tell.

How do you feel?

How do I feel?

I LOVE EVERY FUCKING SECOND OF IT!!!

Its TRUE BLUE!!!

its madonna and sean! its 1986! its madonna becoming an international superstar with fame that was only reserved for the dead!!! its beyond fabulous!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

Was True Blue on Celebration? I forget.. Tragedy if it wasn't.. too many inferior 00s flops for my liking.

nope. wasnt there.

i have no idea, its just a theory but i think diplo's appreciation of her early music allowed her to respect it.

The setlist for this tour is drop dead amaze :drama: and from the little I've tried in vain to avoid, she seems to be more interactive with the audience this time. Love the RH tracks chosen as well.. I fucking KNEW iconic was going to be the opener. :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

The setlist for this tour is drop dead amaze :drama: and from the little I've tried in vain to avoid, she seems to be more interactive with the audience this time. Love the RH tracks chosen as well.. I fucking KNEW iconic was going to be the opener. :lol:

stop torturing yourself with avoidance!!! AVOID JOANNE not madonna.

its just as fabulous, IF NOT MORE, when you see it LIVE!!!!

stop torturing yourself with avoidance!!! AVOID JOANNE not madonna.

its just as fabulous, IF NOT MORE, when you see it LIVE!!!!

If only more people took your advice. I never look at the thread for that tragic hasbeen, ignorance really is bliss!