So... Sean Penn

karbatal

This is pretty big. At least for those of us who lived through the love, the crazy wedding, the bad behaviour with the paps, the Shanghai Surprise debacle, the rumors of divorce and Like a Prayer.

That True Blue moment was really something we wouldn't ever dream we would see.

I know they have met now and then, but that instagram pic, the song. Well I love it, even though we all know that the guy is a big neurotic with heavy issues after the abused he suffered and that is summed up in Live To Tell.

How do you feel?

They would still make a hot couple even decades later...yes, he was a douchebag in the early days but people do change.

remember when he giggled about an ex girlfriend in "dead man walking" who conveniently was called "maddy"?

idc what anyone says, I really like him. Sean > Guy any day. the media obviously wants them together

Seany <3 I've always thought he was hot and he's about my fave actor. He's not the nicest person, but then neither was Madonna.

Shanghai Surprise was always my second fave Madonna movie after DSS, could care less about the rest (ToD doesn't count). True carcrash entertainment and she is at her peak of beauty, so who cares. :wow::sassy:

I'm trying to avoid as much setlist spoilers as I can (and now am starting to care less and less and becoming more curious, I have to wait until Xmas :grr:) but I cannot tell you how over the moon I am that she's performing True Blue and La Vie en Rose. :drama::dramatic::wow:

It was a special moment, but I reckon it's merely that and nothing more.

:lol: @ Dylan checking out her dad's reactions during True Blue: https://instagram.com/p/7wfdy4As0j/

Us Weekly reports that Sean introduced Dylan to M, after the show. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sean-penn-introduces-daughter-dylan-madonna-after-nyc-concert-2015189

:lol: @ Dylan checking out her dad's reactions during True Blue: https://instagram.com/p/7wfdy4As0j/

Us Weekly reports that Sean introduced Dylan to M, after the show. http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sean-penn-introduces-daughter-dylan-madonna-after-nyc-concert-2015189

Yeah, they're just good friends, people! :rolleyes: Remember he went to MDNA as well.

This is pretty big. At least for those of us who lived through the love, the crazy wedding, the bad behaviour with the paps, the Shanghai Surprise debacle, the rumors of divorce and Like a Prayer.

That True Blue moment was really something we wouldn't ever dream we would see.

I know they have met now and then, but that instagram pic, the song. Well I love it, even though we all know that the guy is a big neurotic with heavy issues after the abused he suffered and that is summed up in Live To Tell.

How do you feel?

I feel that he isn't truly interested although Madonna is very likely the only one of Sean's many exs that would take him back at this point, finally. You can always do better than a chronically abusive, emotionally manipulative and impossible to reason with man. :/

Ho, did you watch the the lil IG snippet above? :D

lmfao @ her side eye. God that sounds good and a nice unobtrsive arrangement. I love True Blue so much, reminds me of primary school discos. True Blue > Cherish.

Right, that's it.. I'm gonna wiki the setlist. I can't take it anymore now knowing these songs are in it. :drama: I can, however, easily avoid watching more videos. :queenbitch::angel:

lmfao @ her side eye. God that sounds good and a nice unobtrsive arrangement. I love True Blue so much, reminds me of primary school discos. True Blue > Cherish.

Right, that's it.. I'm gonna wiki the setlist. I can't take it anymore now knowing these songs are in it. :drama: I can, however, easily avoid watching more videos. :queenbitch::angel:

:D

Wasn't sure you will, trying to avoid spoilers and all.

Feels so voyeuristic watching this though. And it must be such a weird experience for Dylan. LOL!

Don't burn me for these but I have always thought that Sean Penn is Madonna's Mr Big in her life . And Just like Carrie and Mr Big after everything they would still end up with each other.(me playing True blue in the background)

Is it normal for divorced people who have been divorced for such a long time, and have no children together, and have had subsequent marriages and relationships and children to be as involved in each other's lives where they support each other's professional and charity works and invite them to their parties and introduce them to their children? Has she done that with any other ex?

She should never go back with him. He, apparently, treated her like crap. I always thought Madonna would be better suited with someone who is NOT in the spotlight....(More like Dolly Parton and her husband...you NEVER even hear about him. lol) That's what Madonna needs. *shrug*

"Here she comes, little miss thinks she can have his child[/size]

Well anybody can do it"[/size]

Apparently written as a dig to Robin Wright when she was pregnant with Dylan...

She should never go back with him. He, apparently, treated her like crap. I always thought Madonna would be better suited with someone who is NOT in the spotlight....(More like Dolly Parton and her husband...you NEVER even hear about him. lol) That's what Madonna needs. *shrug*

I have the sense she is still interested in someone in the film industry....preferably another ethnically European director, or at least an American living in Europe.

Oh wow... It must have been so awkward for both Madonna and Dylan to meet. The whole situation is so strange

Look at his smile during True Blue :)11336202_1679082818990437_1746353494_n.j

What a moment.. And watching him standing there in the instagram video is surreal.

I don't really think they will be a couple again, but I do think they share a special chemistry and love underneath everything. I remember their turbulent marriage and the shocking beating too well.

Don't burn me for these but I have always thought that Sean Penn is Madonna's Mr Big in her life . And Just like Carrie and Mr Big after everything they would still end up with each other.(me playing True blue in the background)

i was going to post something similar

I always thought it was about Annette Bening and Warren Beatty.