Does Anyone Miss...

erotica blu

I loved that 1993 performance of this song but I think there are worthier Erotica tracks that ought to be given a chance

Rain, Thief Of Hearts, Words ...

And bringing back BAD GIRL, song of life

I loved that 1993 performance of this song but I think there are worthier Erotica tracks that ought to be given a chance

I love her little girl singing style of the verses. I keep on waiting anticipating / you say you love me you're thinking of me / but we're never together

Bye Bye Baby needs a revisit for a future tour.

Bye Bye Baby? She keeps returning to Erotica and Deeper and Deeper. There are other tracks from Erotica worthy of a revisit in a future tour.

"Keeps returning to" -- you make it sound like she's done them to death. She's done "Erotica" and "Deeper and Deeper" exactly twice each in the past 20 years -- it's not like she's pulling them out for every tour.

re: "Bye Bye Baby," this song is really all about the Girlie Show rendition. The album version is good and the remixes are not -- the song only ever got GREAT in TGS. So, I guess I'm neither excited nor opposed for it to be done again.

Now, "Rain" or "Fever" on the other hand ... :wow::wow::wow:

"Keeps returning to" -- you make it sound like she's done them to death. She's done "Erotica" and "Deeper and Deeper" exactly twice each in the past 20 years -- it's not like she's pulling them out for every tour.

re: "Bye Bye Baby," this song is really all about the Girlie Show rendition. The album version is good and the remixes are not -- the song only ever got GREAT in TGS. So, I guess I'm neither excited nor opposed for it to be done again.

Now, "Rain" or "Fever" on the other hand ... :wow::wow::wow:

She will never top TGS rendition of Fever. Rain could be done better but I prefer other tracks from Erotica shown attention. I love Bye Bye Baby in all its incarnations.

I love her little girl singing style of the verses. I keep on waiting anticipating / you say you love me you're thinking of me / but we're never together. Bye Bye Baby needs a revisit for a future tour.

Ok then, BBB for you and TOH for me :laugh: